In Love with the new...

1. Ok, so I'm pretty sure that this is relatively new and I am in love with it. The new corded spy bag is the most beatiful thing ever. I am not a huge fan of the spy bag, but this one is gorgeous. I just saw it in person and a picture does nothing for it. It is beautiful...but also expensive. I'm debating it though:shame: ! What do you guys think? Has anyone seen it?

0431052574087_275x275.jpg
  2. I saw it and was kinda NOT impressed actually..I was dying to get that bag but IRL it looked ICKY

3. In all honesty, I like the regular leather spy bags better. But if you like it, go for it!

4. I'm curious to see that particualr Spy irl. :wondering

5. i prefer the 1st seasons leather ,,however this spy's color is TDF

6. I saw this on my trip to Korea and it's just lovely.

7. i like the ones with regular leather more as well

8. I saw and felt it a couple of weeks ago. Color is gorgeous and the leather is surprisingly soft. But still prefer regular leather Spys, and definitely don't thing this one's worth the price premium.

9. I saw it in London a few weeks ago. I am not a fan, sorry - it looks a bit funny/weird. Prefer the usual leather Spys

10. I saw this bag IRL and I was not blown away by it. I prefer the regular Spy. However, different strokes for different folks. If you like it you should get it.

11. Not a fan. It is different, if you like it go for it. Enjoy!

12. I like it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice