In Love with the MK Dressy Sutton!

tcb0513

Feb 12, 2014
Texas
Well, I was at the mall this past weekend and I strolled into the MK store just for a little window shopping, and I found this beauty! At first, It was hard for me to decide between luggage and black. But, I figured I'd go ahead with the black, since I already have a MK Weston in luggage. It's been a rough week for me, but whenever I feel a little down, I just pull her out and can't help but smile. Just thought I'd share. :biggrin:

Attachments

Reactions: Bag Fetish
TheNordstrom Anniversary Sale Early Accessopens to Nordies Insider cardmembers today.
Please support the community andclick here prior to checking out!Don't forget to share your haul in the officialNSALE 2020 thread!

lucydee

O.G.
Jun 12, 2009
New York
Well, I was at the mall this past weekend and I strolled into the MK store just for a little window shopping, and I found this beauty! At first, It was hard for me to decide between luggage and black. But, I figured I'd go ahead with the black, since I already have a MK Weston in luggage. It's been a rough week for me, but whenever I feel a little down, I just pull her out and can't help but smile. Just thought I'd share. :biggrin:

Congrats on your new Dressy! I love this bag so much I am getting the black with Friends & Family Sale in the large.
Its really a classy bag to carry whether you are dressed up or down.

Enjoy your new handbag!