In love with something I can't have right now

sBella

Feb 25, 2010
Balenciaga part time in cinnamon
:love:

My fiancé and I just went on a stricter budget until the wedding in October. I'm getting the bag the next day. Really. I am.

For now, does anyone have any suggestions for a bag similar in style, not necessarily cheap but more reasonable, that can fill the void in my heart until I can get the bag I really love.

Until then :crybaby:

Yeah... I find I buy RM when I can't get the BBags. They have fun colours too.

Won't be able to fill the void though. I'd advise you to wait it out then the bag will be all the sweeter. But understand your wanting to "distract" yourself.

i feel you sBella! i am really wanting a BBag in Raisin but i am on a ban right now :sad: as soon as i find something that may fill the void, i will let you know

LOL!! It's sick, right?!

I have been keeping an eye out for preloved bbags. It's just that I haven't found the exact one I want. And when you know, you know...this bag is the one

I'm searching for some RM bags now. This may just work...a nice distraction for now, and although it will be put on the back burner when I get my soulmate, we can always be friends.

Balenciaga part time in cinnamon
:love:

My fiancé and I just went on a stricter budget until the wedding in October. I'm getting the bag the next day. Really. I am.

For now, does anyone have any suggestions for a bag similar in style, not necessarily cheap but more reasonable, that can fill the void in my heart until I can get the bag I really love.

Until then :crybaby:

same here bella =( i want a bbag so bad i told DF the same thing...after the wedding open up those envelopes!! LOL

fashion mom 1 - that is one cute little boy! ;) sBella, It is definately worth the wait! To buy something lesser will only get discarded when you get the real thing. Use what you have and look at it as a major present/thrill! A wedding and a magnificent bag, all at the same time!!! - Awesome! Also, you will probably appreciate it that much more!

RM has some great colorful MAMs or the vintage violet mini Beloved which is an awesome bag. I wanted that bag but I had to get a Chanel Classic quilted black WOC in lambskin for a wedding I'm going to be in.