In love with SL reveal

Big congrats I love this bag and it looks gorgeous on you.. May I ask how tall are you? I am considering this bag and was wondering how it will look on a petite person..

Bag looks great on you and the pink flowers in the background are lovely :P
If you dont mind me asking how much did you score the bag for?
Also, is the interior leather or suede and is the bag heavy?

Bag looks great on you and the pink flowers in the background are lovely :P
If you dont mind me asking how much did you score the bag for?
Also, is the interior leather or suede and is the bag heavy?

Thanks Taffani!
I bought the bag at quite a decent price from reebonz online at usd1500. They were having some clearance.

But the interior was not suede, its fabric lining instead. Was it ever in fabric? Hope i hadn't bought a fakie!

Thanks Taffani!
I bought the bag at quite a decent price from reebonz online at usd1500. They were having some clearance.

But the interior was not suede, its fabric lining instead. Was it ever in fabric? Hope i hadn't bought a fakie!
Thanks for the info, you got a great deal!

Im sorry im not familar with the rebonz website and im not sure of the interior of the bag being as though I have never seen it in person. I just know from experience that most suede interior lined bags can be somewhat heavier that is why I inquired. I love the suede lining but it just adds weight to the bag, some more than others, just depends on the bag.....

Your bag is just lovely and im sure your bag is the real deal however, if you have second thoughts you can always get it authenticated on this site or possibly in a SL boutique. Enjoy it!