In Love with New Grey Mahala

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I saw this posted on tpf and it was lurve/love. Grey and patent, what more could anyone ask for? However, I still have 2 LP Mahalas that I haven't even taken out for a first date yet, much less a sleepover...

Do you think that patents are not as easy to wear in the hotter months? Can I justify another patent Mahala? I want to use my bags, not stare at them through their dustbags. Decisions, decisions...what do you ladies think?

[​IMG]

2. I think patents are great in summer. In fact, there was a time when that was the only time patents were supposed to be worn. Good lord girl...take those babies out!

3. OMG, that is a gorgeous bag!!!! :drool: I never knew before but grey is a wonderful neutral. It is easy to wear year round since it matches everything. I think patent can also be worn year round as well.

randr21, break out the other two LP mahalas already. What color are those? Take them for a spin. If I remember correctly, you also have a black leather mahala from BG?

4. It's beautiful! I'm not a huge fan of patent for some weird reason. Had a LP Midnight Mahala. Gorgeous, but it went to a much more loving home.

5. Thud! :faint: Gorgeous!

[​IMG]

Oh crap, I am so in trouble....

6. I have a patent Mahala- find it great all year round!
    The grey is lovely- subdued, and elegant.

7. Beautiful muted grey!

8. I know I'm being weird ladies, but for some reason, the LP Mahalas I own (sage and midnight) seem to be more fall/winter bags to me. Maybe because of the suede and dark color combo with the patent? Incidentally, I'm carrying my YSL RG Croc Embossed cream patent bag and I had no problems whipping that baby out...maybe the cream color and lack of suede has something to do with it?

In any case, I will do my best to alternate my bags more often. BTW, halunfishie, I was carrying my beloved black regular leather mahala since January of this year, and I finally switched it up recently.

After seeing lionlaw's collection of mahalas, I think that it's ok to have a mahala obsession, esp. since they really are so lovely in the different colors and leathers. :balloon: And I really love the color grey and its understated elegance, like parson said

jburh - let's be in trouble together! hehe

9. I think the bag is gorgeous!

I have a Maddy obsession...hmm...I wonder if they will make the Maddy in that grey color. :smile:

10. #10 Jul 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2009
    Ooh, grey Mahala.. Gorgeous! Yeah, I think that's a year-round friendly color. I love seeing Patents on others, but I still have to pull the trigger for myself.

randr21- Please post pics of your LP Mahalas! :graucho:

11. I think they are great in the summer, but if you haven't used the other ones then i say get something else

12. Love that grey and the Mahala, both together....dynamic!! -- and grey is all over the place for fall.

13. OMG - I'm drooling and I haven't drooled since I got my plum patent mahala!

14. Beautiful bag! I love dark colors in the summer. They really pop against jeans and a white shirt with some sexy stiletto's. :P

15. oh wow, i am in love. that is beautiful!