In love with my Stratus...

oo_let_me_see

100% Puerto Greekan
O.G.
Dec 6, 2006
So it's been almost a week since I bought my Beige Stratus PM back. I was crazy to have ever returned her in the first place. Just so pretty and comfortable, and I've dedicated the follow poem to her...LOLOL!!!:roflmfao:

I will never forget the first day I saw you on ScarJo,
"Who is this bag", I screamed, "at once I must know!"
The wait was long, but when it was time to meet,
It was love at first sight, I fell head over feet!
My Stratus, you have brought me so much joy,
Giving me more pleasure than any vibrating toy.
I can stare at you all day and never tire,
You have fulfilled this girl's every desire.
My husband is jealous cuz I don't answer his page,
I'm too busy observing the depth of your beige.
Now I truly understand and appreciate all the fuss,
And I look forward to bringing home your sister, gray Nimbus.

Yes ladies and gentlemen, I'm crazy and bored...a dangerous combination. lol I was just sitting here watching DH prepare for an afternoon of bbq-ing...and I looked over at my Stratus and went...awww...I love that bag. Anyone thinking about buying it, please don't pass it up!!!

Have a great 4th of July everyone. :heart:

Attachments

• Beige Stratus.jpg
    Beige Stratus.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 90
.....you're so funny ;)

I love this part
"Now I truly understand and appreciate all the fuss,
And I look forward to bringing home your sister, gray Nimbus."

Wow.....

Oh! So, you decide to get Nimbus PM or the regular one? I think the regular one will be a bit large for me..

So, you decide to get Nimbus PM or the regular one? I think the regular one will be a bit large for me..

I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with the PM, Meeju. Now I've got to decide darker one or the lighter one. I'm down on the list for both, so I hope I get to see them side by side before deciding. I'm am so excited!!!! Nimbus poem to come, I'm sure...

LOL!!!

I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with the PM, Meeju. Now I've got to decide darker one or the lighter one. I'm down on the list for both, so I hope I get to see them side by side before deciding. I'm am so excited!!!! Nimbus poem to come, I'm sure...

LOL!!!

May I ask how tall you are?

I love love the Olympe leather, at first I decided to get the Nimbus instead of Stratus (since it's the same size as the Onatah leather which I have & love), then after I saw Nimbus visual aids, I thought it's too big and the handle is un-adjustable.

Now, I've the dilemma...the regular one is too big, and the PM is too small.:sad:

For me, I think the handle of Nimbus is too long (for the hobo style).:sweatdrop:

That poem is too funny... and cute. I liked the part about the vibrating toy. Anyone waiting for the nimbus or stratus should try calling Bloomies at South Coast Plaza... they had a few last time I was there.

Meeju, I am 5'6". I like big bags, but thought the Nimbus GM was too big for me. So I'm really excited about the PM. I will be bummed if it's too small, but I think it will be just right...I hope! I really can't wait to see it. :smile: