In love with Inferno...can I see yours?

Here are some of my infernos..though I sold a few on the last picture (old pic I dugged up) :biggrin:
infernozuccaed.jpg

infernociao.jpg

infernocorriere.jpg

infernos1.jpg

Here's the only Inferno in my collection, a Ciao Ciao :

p1090566-1iirjw86.jpg

p1090567-1iirjw87.jpg

:heart: all the others posted. I have to contain myself too .. on a :ban: Hehe ... nope, no more buying older prints, must stop, must resist!

Danelys: I'm in love with your gioco! I wish I had one of the items on your wishlist to trade for it.
Hiya Toki. Thanks.. I love the placement but I dont think the Gioco is for me... If I dont find something nice to trade it then I might keep it, since it really is pretty.. :yes:

I'm so shocked that no one has put up an Inferno BV yet... so here's mine! Inferno is definitely my favorite print and the one that got me into Tokidoki. I think the little devils are so cute, plus I wrote my college thesis on Dante's Inferno... so I kind of had to get this. I got it gently used off eBay and love it to death. It always gets compliments from both men and women. So rock it, mom!

bv1.jpg
bv2.jpg

SisterBlue, you have such a perfect placement in your Bambinone. I like the scene of the stove and the devil girl, ipod girl, and the brushing teeth mummy.
gingiemay, I love the inferno placement on your BV

vmasterz, I love, love...love your inferno collection!

Thanks again for sharing... I am going to be dreaming in the Inferno land eating the hotdog from the hotdog griller tonight...lol

I :heart: your Infernos!!!
Here are my Bambinone and Ciao Ciao:

Attachments

• infernobambinonefront.jpg
    infernobambinonefront.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 46
  • infernobambinoneback.jpg
    infernobambinoneback.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 39
  • Inferno Ciao Ciao3.jpg
    Inferno Ciao Ciao3.jpg
    166 KB · Views: 38