In love with Inferno...can I see yours?

petals12

O.G.
Feb 23, 2007
I doubt that I can find anymore inferno from dept store, unless I want to pay above retail for them (or get lucky in those outlet stores). So, before I plunge into the evilbay...can I see all your Inferno bag in all shape and sizes....modeling pics would be great too!
TIA:yes:
BTW, you think this print will look ok on a 42 years young mom?:graucho:

i only have an inferno porta, which really isn't a good reference because it shows so little print, and has very few uses, but i do have one thing to say:

any print looks good on anyone if you have the confidence to wear it!

work it mama! don't let anyone tell you you're too old for anything!
i'm only 20, but i'll be rockin tokidoki when i'm 80. guaranteed!

i only have an inferno porta, which really isn't a good reference because it shows so little print, and has very few uses, but i do have one thing to say:

any print looks good on anyone if you have the confidence to wear it!

work it mama! don't let anyone tell you you're too old for anything!
i'm only 20, but i'll be rockin tokidoki when i'm 80. guaranteed!

LOL....thanks neeecole!

aww its a cute print for a mom lolz...hell my mom got pirata, amore & spiaggia and i think she's a few years older lolz...

but yeahhh here's my inferno bella :biggrin:

Attachments

• DSC00816.jpg
    DSC00816.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC00813.jpg
    DSC00813.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC00819.jpg
    DSC00819.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 49
Well, I think it looks great on this 35 year old mom, so definitely go for it!!!! :wlae:

I have a Gioco and Bambinone and the photos are on here somewhere, I forget which thread. Time to go eat now but I'll post them later!

-SB

847958374_b120b85a5d.jpg

my bella! the second toki i ever got :biggrin:

kkiimm && jessaka-i love your bella's... IPOD GIRL ROCKS!

i would love more inferno's but they are so hard to find! i only have a INFERNO BOCCE, but i have the IPOD GIRL smack dab in the middle! so it will do...for now!!

bocce001.jpg

kkiimm && jessaka-i love your bella's... IPOD GIRL ROCKS!

i would love more inferno's but they are so hard to find! i only have a INFERNO BOCCE, but i have the IPOD GIRL smack dab in the middle! so it will do...for now!!

bocce001.jpg

djr0658: I am in :heart:LOVE:heart: with your inferno bocce!! It's such a beauty! Too bad SH inferno bocces do not have anything close to that placement. :sad: