In love with BV all over again…..<3<3

Booker: The wallet is called the “Zip around”? I had the ebano zip around wallet a few years ago… & after selling it on fleabay.. I haven’t found another wallet that totally fit my needs and held up so well. So why change a good thing.. right? Hahah.. so I repurchased it.. but this time in Nero.

Good choice oogiewoogie. I love the zip around - I have the long one in nero too! And then I have been thinking about getting the short zip around or a card case in bianco for the rest of my crap that won't fit in my nero wallet without making it bulgy and ugly - with the thought that since I don't use the rest of the stuff THAT much hopefully I won't be handling it all the time and making the white too grungy. Then yesterday on BlueFly they had the short tab style in bianco so I took the plunge and went for it - so I'm now anxiously awaiting the arrival of a new wallet too!

bOoker~!! thats awesome.. when just the right item pops up on Bluefly...it's hard not taking the plunge! :tup: cOngrats on snagging it!

I also noticed your cute coin accessories.. I've been contemplating on purchasing one.. but I'm not really sure what to use it for.. haha any ideas? I usually store coin in the large coin section in the zip wallet... I need some enabling.. how sad is that! :Push: hahah.

bOoker~!! thats awesome.. when just the right item pops up on Bluefly...it's hard not taking the plunge! :tup: cOngrats on snagging it!

I also noticed your cute coin accessories.. I've been contemplating on purchasing one.. but I'm not really sure what to use it for.. haha any ideas? I usually store coin in the large coin section in the zip wallet... I need some enabling.. how sad is that! :Push: hahah.

Well, here is the rationalization I used for myself when getting my ladybug coin purse, so let me try it out on you to see if it works on you as well...

1. Putting coins into the middle compartment of the zip wallet will (1) stretch it out and (2) make the leather less smooth so it will rub against the sides in an uneven manner.

2. The combination of the stretching out and uneven rubbing will make the wallet wear MUCH more quickly so you will have to replace it sooner.

3. Buying a cute animal coin purse for your coins instead of using the middle compartment will mean that your wallet will last MUCH longer and therefore you will save a great deal of money you would otherwise spend replacing it.

4. The money you will save NOT replacing your zip wallet is much more than the cost to purchase said cute animal coin purse, so it would simply be fiscally irresponsible NOT to get the coin purse!!

How is that?!? Of course after all that effort, I then gave up rationalizing why I needed the second animal coin purse... or the third that I am now looking for - and just decided that I wanted several of them because they are cute and I'll just decide what to do with them later!!

Well, here is the rationalization I used for myself when getting my ladybug coin purse, so let me try it out on you to see if it works on you as well...

1. Putting coins into the middle compartment of the zip wallet will (1) stretch it out and (2) make the leather less smooth so it will rub against the sides in an uneven manner.

2. The combination of the stretching out and uneven rubbing will make the wallet wear MUCH more quickly so you will have to replace it sooner.

3. Buying a cute animal coin purse for your coins instead of using the middle compartment will mean that your wallet will last MUCH longer and therefore you will save a great deal of money you would otherwise spend replacing it.

4. The money you will save NOT replacing your zip wallet is much more than the cost to purchase said cute animal coin purse, so it would simply be fiscally irresponsible NOT to get the coin purse!!

How is that?!? Of course after all that effort, I then gave up rationalizing why I needed the second animal coin purse... or the third that I am now looking for - and just decided that I wanted several of them because they are cute and I'll just decide what to do with them later!!

:roflmfao:.. that's too cute!!... I am SOOo SOOLLD! hahah Thanks for the lil' push ;)

Wow, you are indeed the QUEEN of rationalization, missy:queen: . But, there are a couple to add...

5. The animal coin purse (I have #1 ebano frog and #2 noce fish) looks funny when it is urping up some coins.

attachment.php

6. I used this reason to justify coin purse #2: It is only carrying quarters. The bus uses quarters and if I have the dedicated coin purse, my life will be incalculably easier the 2-3 times per month that I take the bus. :graucho:

^ Have I told you how much I love the above pic? It tickles me to no end everytime I see it! :biggrin:

Welcome back to BV, oogiewoogie! I've always loved the Julie style, so congrats on a fabulous bag! :yahoo:

oogiewoogie, I have two bags with that braided handle and it's so comfortable to either carry in hand or in the crook of my arm or wear on my shoulder. jburgh, my frog coin purse is still waiting for an assignment. I'm too klutsy to get bills out of my wallet and coins from a separate purse while an impatient line forms behind me. I was thinking of using it for receipts but that didn't work. Then I tried the random cards that fill up my wallet but they're too wide for the opening.