In love w/my new MAM in Ocean/Gold & maybe selling Emerald MAM :/

airmarket

:)
O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
Hello! I am soooo excited about my new MAM in Ocean/Gold. I'm a way bigger fan of this hardware (LOVE the engravings) and no tassel look.

2421479265_43a7ca5f8c.jpg

2422292178_d027941433.jpg

This bag is the perfect color for me and I love it so much. The problem is I'm feeling pretty guilty. I have another MAM in Emerald that hasn't been used very much. This might sound weird but the color seems "too classy" for the types of things I wear. It's in awesome condition and I think I might sell it.. I'm really not sure.

I just can't seem to justify having 2 of the same bag. I'm a person who is pretty into living within my means and it seems a big crazy.. who knows!

Anyway, I'm so happy! I love the Ocean w/Gold. :heart:

It's a really pretty bag!!! And the Emerald is pretty popular isn't it? I don't think you'd have a problem finding it a new home if you prefer this one. It's dressy and yet would look great with jeans too.

Yeah, the emerald is a great bag. Maybe I'm crazy? It seems strange to me to have 2 of the same bag.. But when I see peoples' rainbow collections I am always impressed!

Hello! I am soooo excited about my new MAM in Ocean/Gold. I'm a way bigger fan of this hardware (LOVE the engravings) and no tassel look.

2421479265_43a7ca5f8c.jpg

2422292178_d027941433.jpg

This bag is the perfect color for me and I love it so much. The problem is I'm feeling pretty guilty. I have another MAM in Emerald that hasn't been used very much. This might sound weird but the color seems "too classy" for the types of things I wear. It's in awesome condition and I think I might sell it.. I'm really not sure.

I just can't seem to justify having 2 of the same bag. I'm a person who is pretty into living within my means and it seems a big crazy.. who knows!

Anyway, I'm so happy! I love the Ocean w/Gold. :heart:

Gorgeous color..and nice pics:tup: