Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Pallas Chain

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 8 26.7%

• Total voters

Kylie M

Apr 9, 2015
Call me mad "I am", but I'm falling back in love with the Pochette Metis original style all over again.. Missing this bag even after all the glazing issues.... Its my new obsession, almost like a bad breakup but you go back for more.... Its back on my wishlist.

Has this happened to you??

That's how I was with the Speedy B! I bought/sold twice so I'm on my third one and it's not going anywhere this time! :lol:
I love the look of the PM but the glazing issues have scared me away from it. :sad:

Reactions: Kylie M
Same for Clemence wallet. Brought it first time and after a week, decided too big, so returned. Brought it second time but there was an issue with top card slots so received credit note...used credit note to purchase something else! Now 6 months later brought again and loving it !! Third times a charm...

Haha have you been watching jerusha? She sold her PM, even titling one of her videos about it "fu#$ the pochette metis" and has very recently just bought it again haha. Happens to the best of us. That's why I'm afraid to sell my Alma pm, I know I'll miss her once she's gone and do go through stages of loving her to bits, then other times not so much.

It was like that for me and the NF; I had one in DE, never really used it, but the minute it was gone I was pitching a fit and went and bought one in mon mono...now I'm happy:rolleyes:
Personally I would avoid the PM given it's long and tedious history of genuine issues such as hardware falling off, peeling canvas, poor stitching, etc.

Haha have you been watching jerusha? She sold her PM, even titling one of her videos about it "fu#$ the pochette metis" and has very recently just bought it again haha. Happens to the best of us. That's why I'm afraid to sell my Alma pm, I know I'll miss her once she's gone and do go through stages of loving her to bits, then other times not so much.
Love this video!!! She explains everything perfectly

You're not alone. I recently rebought the PM in reverse and infrarouge after selling my mono PM a year ago. I have had no glazing or peeling issues with either bag. So far, so good. I did on the strap with my mono one and they replaced it. No hassle. I love my infrarouge and reverse.

Same here with the Neverfull DE- I had the mm used it for a couple of years, sold it at only a $100 loss- realized how much I missed it but the price had increased quite a bit so I bought the pm size pre-loved for an absolute steal last Saturday - I hope the smaller size works for me-I guess I'll know Friday! :smile: but either way I'm keeping this one because I know it will cost me double to replace it.