caitlin1214

tPF Bish
O.G.
Jul 7, 2006
Remember that show?

Homie D. Clown?
Fire Marshall Santa?
Men On Film?

I was in sixth grade when I started watching it. (It seemed like everyone else in my class watched it, so I wanted to as well. I didn't get most of the jokes, but some of it I found really funny.)

Looking back on it, watching the Men On Film skits, I understand the jokes and I find it that much more humorous.

It launched the careers of Jim Carrey (credited as James Carrey), Shawn Wayans, Keenan Ivory Wayans, David Allen Grier, Chris Rock, Marlon Wayans . . . . the list goes on and on.

Jennifer Lopez came in as a Fly Girl in the third season.

Homey Claus: Okay kids repeat after me. Silent night.
Kids: Silent night.
Homey Claus: Homey's night.
Kids: Homey's night.
Homey Claus: All was calm.
Kids: All was calm.
Homey Claus: All was bright... Bright like that damn light that cop shone in my face. He knew I didn't do it. HE KNEW I DIDN'T DO IT. I said BACK ME UP.
Kids: All was bright... Bright like that damn light that cop shone in my face. He knew I didn't do it. HE KNEW I DIDN'T DO IT. I said BACK ME UP.
Little Girl: He knew I didn't do it.

Dwayne Edwards: This title gets the around the world and back snap!

Bonita Bitrell: Oh lawd, there's Ms. Jenkins.
[waves to her]
Bonita Bitrell: Hello Ms. Jenkins! Mmm, mm, mm. That's one fine woman there. Yes sir. Better NO one say nothin' bad about Ms. Jenkins. Uh-uh. Coarse her breath smells so bad it could singe your nose hairs. But I ain't one to gossip, so you didn't hear that from me.