In Labour

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My labour is finally on the way. Yesterday (7th) was my due date and i had a show. I called my local hospital to clarify if it was a show and the midwife said that it was beginning, but could take some time. As Golden's my 5th baby, she could come within mins, hours or take a little longer. My children and i are in temporary accommodation at the moment, so i'm a little bit settled, although i'd like to be comfortable in the knowledge of knowing we have somewhere a little more secure for when i leave hospital.

I'm excited to see my little girl after waiting so long and going through so much crap, but i'm a bit scared at the same time. Especially of the pain, but i'm thinking positive and trying to channel my energies into positive thoughts regarding the pain. I'm certain by the end of today i'll have a newborn baby girl to take care of and smother with love.

I hope for the best for everyone expecting and those due to give birth soon. x Deb

2. All the best for a smooth and easy delivery! Can't wait to see Baby Golden!

3. all the best for your delivery ! you can do it !

4. Wishing you the best!!!!

5. Good luck to you! I hope everything goes quickly and smoothly. Enjoy every moment of it!!

6. Good luck for a speedy, safe delivery! Post pics when you feel up to it!

7. good luck and i hope you have a quick delivery! :flowers:

8. All the best!!! Wish you a safe and quick delivery.

9. Wishing you the best and a quick recovery.

10. Sorry to intercede but such a cute picture in your avatar. Good luck with Golden...

11. Wish you all the best!

12. wishing you a quick, healthy delivery!

13. Congrats and best wishes! Can't wait to see pics!