In it to win it! w/pic

jmh

jbird
Aug 2, 2008
I stumbled upon this black patent french wallet on ebay and it was love at first site. I had to have it. So, thanks to the great tPF authenticators I felt confident about bidding on it.

I thought I had it in the bag -then in the last few minutes of the auction someone tried really hard out bid me. I almost buckled however, my DH saved the day!!! He new I would be bumbed if i was out bid so, he made sure I won it at whatever the cost!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

So here it is, what do you think??? I like a roomy wallet to put all my stuff in and this can double as a clutch! I have no idea what year this wallet is or how much this was brand new?? Maybe I don't need to know.

Last edited:
I don't know what the original price might have been, but chanel wallets have always been expensive., it is gorgeous, YAY for DH !!!enjoy your find!!!!

By the way, your floors are gorgeous..........or is it a table?, whichever, it is gorgeous......:heart:H

I don't know what the original price might have been, but chanel wallets have always been expensive., it is gorgeous, YAY for DH !!!enjoy your find!!!!

By the way, your floors are gorgeous..........or is it a table?, whichever, it is gorgeous......:heart:H

Thanks everyone for all of the nice replies!!!! And habernita, it is a coffee table....thanks for the compliment!!!