In Honor of my 1,000th Post!!!

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
Nine months ago, a feisty, computer-nerd, country bumpkin raised in a small town in West Virginia discovered a website called The Purse Forum while browsing the internet for Tokidoki for LeSportsac bags. She was always coming across new sites…as a self-proclaimed gadget freak and fashion fein, she was known to browse the internet like it was a second job. However, this occurrence would prove to be a momentous occasion for both her bank account and her wardrobe.

Over the next nine months, she would spend countless hours on the forum reading other people's posts, giving and receiving opinions and advice, drooling over collections, posting new additions to her own, discovering invaluable information concerning counterfeit items (and removing them from her collection), discussing her bidding triumphs and sniper tragedies, receiving and sharing wonderful discounts and not only discovering inspiring and talented new brands but most importantly finding a way to build a handbag collection that was the epitome of her own personality. It's been a long journey…I've bought and sold and bought and returned and bought some more. And not that I'm through buying, but I know what I like and where I can get it for the best price!

So in honor of my 1000th post I'd like to take a moment to thank all of the people who helped me get here…
First off, to a lady with a dream. Megs, a day does not go by that I do not check in with my TPF family. Whether it be at work, home, or by iPhone! Thank you to you and Vlad for creating such a warm and welcoming environment for handbag enthusiasts like myself.
Secondly, thanks to my boyfriend and other friends who told me countless times that I was obsessed and exemplified freakish behavior. They were part of the driving force that led me to find this wonderful haven…where there are so many more freaks like me!!!
Thanks to Moms for cheering me on when I dared to be different. For encouraging me to be proud of my own original sense of style and to be proud of the fact that I didn't have to be like everyone else.
Thanks to all the TPF members who's paths I have crossed or will cross in the future. You guys are the bomb and not to toot my own horn but my collection is sofa king fly!
Thanks to all the strangers that do a double-take on my bags. Whether it's admiration or jealously, you only reinforce my uniqueness!

Lastly, thanks to my employer for the money. You really piss me off sometimes but you pay for the purses! Thanks to the United States Postal Service, UPS, Fedex and DHL. Thanks to the designers, packers, shippers, drivers, and customer service reps. Thanks to the bank that keeps my money safe and Visa for letting me hold some to pay back later when I'm a little short.

Cheers TPF!!! Here's to 1000 posts and hopefully 10,000 more! :drinkup:

:tpfrox:

Wow - how beautifully written and what compliments not only to TPF, but to others as well that are involved in our "obsession" (love your thanks to the delivery folks!!!).
But most of all - congrats to you - for taking full advantage of what the Forum has to offer.....you should feel "sofa king fly"!
Cheers to YOU and thanks for sharing! :yahoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Thanks everyone! It's hard to believe I've posted 1000 times in less than a year. But I didn't have anyone to talk to for so long, I guess I had a lot bottled up and went crazy! lol :yahoo: