In honor of Mother's Day, share your COACH gift(s) here!!

My mom is always borrowing/using my Coach perfume, so for mother's day I am getting her a bottle. I know shes going to like it, and it gives me an excuse to buy the new bottle (mine is the silver bottle)!

I didnt get her anything yet, but my Mom, my kids, my sisters kids and I are going away for a weekend getaway to a little Victorian town in southern NJ called Cape May. There are loads of antiques/crafts/victorian shops there and I'm going to slip my kids some $$ and let them pick up something for her when she's not looking! I will be getting my purple patent Bleecker tote when I get home - I cannot wait to start using it!

Awh what a sweet thread! Sorry to those of you that no longer have your moms! :hugs: My mom doesn't approve of me buying coach (shhhhhhh don't tell her how much I have!) so I have never bought her anything from them YET! I will probably make her some more jewelry/watches or find something special for her elsewhere. I will be going home to see my family (from CO to WI) on the 18th so I will probably give it to her in person. We'll see! Happy early Mother's day to all of you mommies out there!
hey, tyger! You make jewelry? I do, too! Beaded jewelry. However I haven't made any for quite some time. Had to devote all my thinking/planning energy into Coach. hehe

I lost my mother two years ago. She wouldn't have approved of Coach buying, either, but if I could have given her something Coach I would have picked her out a medium wine or buckskin bleecker bucket bag (or is it called a duffle?) I know she would have used it and it would have been the best bag she's ever had.
I love you beautiful mom, forever!:love:
Here's a tribute link to a pic of my mom.
http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/f...l=all&GSst=15&GScntry=4&GSob=n&GRid=18261112&

This is such a sweet thread!

No Coach for my mom! She isn't into Coach like I am. I did consider getting her the new turtle keyfob because she really likes turtles, but then I thought she might not like it so I went the safe route...A cute shirt and gift card from Ann Taylor and some Godiva chocolates!

Awww...I love this thread, Coachgirl!! So sweet!!

My mom is really difficult to buy stuff for, and doesn't care for Coach at all. She loves jewelry, though, so that's what I got her!! I may also get her some Coach jewelry on my trip just to see how she likes that, but she's in the early stages of alzheimer's, so we have to watch where she puts things...and also the people that come in her house to assist with cleaning, errands, etc. Last time I was home, I found diamond/platinum earrings in the junk tool drawer, for example. There's no telling how much other stuff is either in crazy places, or missing because people have stolen it or she's given it away...so I don't go crazy on expensive stuff anymore. I just try to get her something that I think she will like and remind her that it's her special day!

I was SURE that my mom was going to want something Coach - she has every Mother's day and Birthday for as far back as I can remember. However, this year she asked for some new faucet for her kitchen from Home Depot:confused1: It seems so boring:tdown:!

Aww!!! What a cute thread! I love my mom! She's my best friend! She doesn't care about Coach though:wtf: I tried to get her into it, but it's a no-go. Sooo...we're getting her a coffee table thingy she wants.

Great gifts that everyone is getting their moms, and to all of tPF moms, Happy Mother's Day!!!:flowers:

My Mom is not a Coach gal, so I got her Longaberger, which she will really enjoy. I am not getting Coach for Mother's day. I got a Miu Miu tote.
:okay:

For my MIL, I may have to go check out some Coach....she loves it!

I got her this for our upcoming trip to Italy:

41276_bwtsd_a0_front

I hope she likes it!

I lost my mom at a really young age and my grandmother 4 years ago in June. My Grandmother liked Coach though. She had a huge red leather tote bag. I wish I knew the style number. It was older with no lining. She got it in the early 90's.. maybe 92 or 93. When she died my cousin who was the executor of the estate threw it in with the estate sale stuff :blink:

I was not into Coach at the time or else I would have saved it. I saved her dooney cigarette case though. (no.. I don't smoke though) She carried that everywhere purse or no purse!

If my grandmomma was still around I would get her a nice leather coach wallet. She loved a good wallet.. and she didn't have a coach one.

I miss her.

On the other side though me and my SIL are going to the outlet tomorrow to get my MIL something. Probably a wallet if we can find a good one.... maybe a bag.

My mom is my best friend but is not into Coach like I am. But she was eyeing some LeSportsac bags when we went to macys a few weeks ago so I picked her up 2 (a red one and a print) along with a CD, and some soaps that she likes. I still need to get her a few more things, though. I always go overboard on Mother's day but she deserves it!

My Mom isn't into coach. She has no idea how much I spend on bags and probably wouldn't understand if she did know.
She is having a rough time right now because my Dad is ill and he is just got a feeding tube. Mom and I take care of my Dad. I work so I can't be there all the time.
I have arranged for my DH to stay with my Dad on Mother's Day and I am taking my Mom to church and out to eat. I got her a new outfit too!
I want to make the day special for her. She is the best Mom in the whole wide world. :love:
Carley

I got her this for our upcoming trip to Italy:

41276_bwtsd_a0_front

I hope she likes it!
berrygirl, how can you possibly go wrong with that CUTE swingpack? It's the prettiest one I've ever seen!:tup:

Mother's Day is my favorite holiday. I really do feel special that day with my three little ones giving me their love and special gifts that they planned all week or month to give to me. Have a blessed Mother's Day everyone!
Here's a song about mothers that a relative of mine wrote many years ago for a church hymn. I don't even know the name of my relative to add it to the bottom but my mom said this is a song written by a great-great-great family member that I wanted to share here.
Mother, dear, I love you so,
Your happy smiling face
Is such a joy to look at,
It makes home a lovely place.
Your lovely shining eyes
Are just like stars that twinkle
Way up in the bright blue skies.
I will try all day through
To please our Heavenly Father
I’m so glad he gave me you.
:heart:

My mom was 40 when I was born which makes her 85 now! She isn't into Coach but I am taking her to pick out a nice handbag (shes very picky!). We'll do brunch at our house after church. Not sure what I'm getting from our girls who are grown but they always spoil me. DH got me 3 HUGE flower baskets for our outdoor patio. They are spectacular. Our oldest daughter won't be home on Mothers Day which makes me so sad, but she and her DH will be home the next weekend.

I fear this could be my last year with my mom, so I intend to make the day special.

Hugs to those of you who have lost your moms. I know they are looking down on you smiling!