In Honor of Elsa Peretti- Please Post Your Favorite Pieces

Well, y’all, I’m DONE! As everyone here, I’ve loved Elsa Peretti forever! This is a piece I’ve been entranced by for such a long time, and the thought of owning it never really crossed my mind. But, with her passing, like lots of you, I started looking at her pieces again, marveling at their greatness small and big. The Universe presented me with the opportunity and I took it. May I present, The Scorpion! I cannot think of anything else that I need/want for a very long time, May she RIP and I’m honored to have this in my collection.View attachment 5078651

What a lucky find for you! Thanks so much for sharing with us. I was sure I’d seen this somewhere previously, so I poked around a bit. I found it in the 1979-1980 Blue Book! Not a lot of info, but maybe fun for you to see, regardless. I wonder when yours was produced.

TCO BB 79-80 - EP - 3.jpg

TCO BB 79-80 - EP - 2.jpg

TCO BB 79-80 - EP - 2.jpg

Last edited:
Well, y’all, I’m DONE! As everyone here, I’ve loved Elsa Peretti forever! This is a piece I’ve been entranced by for such a long time, and the thought of owning it never really crossed my mind. But, with her passing, like lots of you, I started looking at her pieces again, marveling at their greatness small and big. The Universe presented me with the opportunity and I took it. May I present, The Scorpion! I cannot think of anything else that I need/want for a very long time, May she RIP and I’m honored to have this in my collection.View attachment 5078651
Oh my, this is amazing. I love love love this work of art. So beautiful :loveeyes::yahoo:

What a lucky find for you! Thanks so much for sharing with us. I was sure I’d seen this somewhere previously, so I poked around a bit. I found it in the 1979-1980 Blue Book! Not a lot of info, but maybe fun for you to see, regardless. I wonder when yours was produced.

View attachment 5079212

View attachment 5079225

View attachment 5079216
Thank you for that! It's actually still on their website currently and the gold one is on display in the South Coast boutique. And yes, I wish there was a way to date it like some bags we know. I'd love to know how old it is.