In Honor of Elsa Peretti- Please Post Your Favorite Pieces

I really love that card case and it looks absolutely fabulous on you!
You have also made me start to rethink only using silver chains. I had not been a fan of silk cords/leather cords, but your card case looks great on that leather cord. I actually do not think it would look as good on a silver chain.

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

I agree! That's why I've been reluctant to permanently affix chains to my pieces that came with cords. Nice to have the option to wear either way.

Reactions: BigAkoya
I agree! That's why I've been reluctant to permanently affix chains to my pieces that came with cords. Nice to have the option to wear either way.
Hmm... you are right. Now I am thinking I should just leave that jumbo starfish alone when I get it (going there next week!). I should just leave it on the black silk cord and not turn it into a Frankenstein piece. Elsa would like that I respected her original design. :smile:

Hmm... you are right. Now I am thinking I should just leave that jumbo starfish alone when I get it (going there next week!). I should just leave it on the black silk cord and not turn it into a Frankenstein piece. Elsa would like that I respected her original design. :smile:

Next week...so exciting! I'm thinking Elsa would be thrilled with however you enjoy wearing her beautiful, pavé starfish! :love: I kind of like mulling things, so maybe nice to take it as is, and then try it with the black cords you already have (seems you already have a few longer lengths). Always easy to get and add a chain later if you want to. I really enjoy when my pieces can be worn a few different ways, but challenging with this pendant. On my gold and silver ones, the hole is only about 2mm in diameter! I'm assuming the same for the platinum one. Can't wait to see what comes home with you! :smile:

Next week...so exciting! I'm thinking Elsa would be thrilled with however you enjoy wearing her beautiful, pavé starfish! :love: I kind of like mulling things, so maybe nice to take it as is, and then try it with the black cords you already have (seems you already have a few longer lengths). Always easy to get and add a chain later if you want to. I really enjoy when my pieces can be worn a few different ways, but challenging with this pendant. On my gold and silver ones, the hole is only about 2mm in diameter! I'm assuming the same for the platinum one. Can't wait to see what comes home with you! :smile:
I am going to get the silver jumbo starfish on the black silk cord and I hope to get some earrings. I asked them to bring in the silver starfish earrings as well as the turquoise starfish (and matching pendant). I am also thinking I want to get a small silver jug, to create the same look at the CBTY photo of Elsa I posted above (she is wearing a green jade jug though). I might get the small silver jug or the small bottle pendant . I know, I know... a third bottle pendant? How many bottle pendants does a person need? Getting a bit greedy now aren't we? :shocked: But I really do love that bottle design more than the jug. I think the jug works better for stacking though as it is taller and thinner vs. the bottle which is round. Plus, I want to be like Elsa, and she used the jug. :smile:

We'll see what I end up with. I am going to VCA too, so it's a bling weekend for me. I'm so excited. And, I got vaccinated... feeling brave to roam about a little bit. :biggrin:

I am going to get the silver jumbo starfish on the black silk cord and I hope to get some earrings. I asked them to bring in the silver starfish earrings as well as the turquoise starfish (and matching pendant). I am also thinking I want to get a small silver jug, to create the same look at the CBTY photo of Elsa I posted above (she is wearing a green jade jug though). I might get the small silver jug or the small bottle pendant . I know, I know... a third bottle pendant? How many bottle pendants does a person need? Getting a bit greedy now aren't we? :shocked: But I really do love that bottle design more than the jug. I think the jug works better for stacking though as it is taller and thinner vs. the bottle which is round. Plus, I want to be like Elsa, and she used the jug. :smile:

We'll see what I end up with. I am going to VCA too, so it's a bling weekend for me. I'm so excited. And, I got vaccinated... feeling brave to roam about a little bit. :biggrin:
I’m excited to see what you get! Yay to a bling weekend!

Sounds like a very fun weekend full of bling! :sunshine: I love the turquoise starfish earrings, and the silver ones, as well. But I have a weakness for turquoise, and theirs is so beautiful! Have been wondering if I need the earrings! And fun idea to recreate Elsa's look with the pendants. I misunderstood and thought you were buying the large, pavé starfish. I guess we'll just need to get that later, as a timeshare between us! :biggrin: I'll be interested to hear if they offer any other cord/chain options that could slip through the large starfish, pendant hole, without alteration. Darn jump rings are the issue, are bigger than 2mm. I have a few repair projects for my jeweler, so am going to ask for suggestions/help next I see him. Still want to wear my large, gold starfish one on a white cord!

Sounds like a very fun weekend full of bling! :sunshine: I love the turquoise starfish earrings, and the silver ones, as well. But I have a weakness for turquoise, and theirs is so beautiful! Have been wondering if I need the earrings! And fun idea to recreate Elsa's look with the pendants. I misunderstood and thought you were buying the large, pavé starfish. I guess we'll just need to get that later, as a timeshare between us! :biggrin: I'll be interested to hear if they offer any other cord/chain options that could slip through the large starfish, pendant hole, without alteration. Darn jump rings are the issue, are bigger than 2mm. I have a few repair projects for my jeweler, so am going to ask for suggestions/help next I see him. Still want to wear my large, gold starfish one on a white cord!
Yes... we think so much a like... I am going to do that! I put in my request I would like to look at some thin silver chains, equivalent to the Peretti thin chains and see if it would work with the starfish.

I love the turquoise too, and the earrings and pendant would be such a great set. I had on my list to bring in both pieces. They are YG, and I'm a white metal gal. The earrings are no big deal as you can't see the YG post. If I like the earrings, then to get the set, I was thinking of asking them if they could swap out the YG chain for a platinum one.

For earrings to wear with the large starfish pendant, I was thinking the turquoise earrings would be something different vs. getting the matching silver starfish earrings. But... I am a really matchy matchy person, so it might annoy me.

I'm getting really excited... half the fun of purchasing is the journey and anticipation. I told my husband I'll text him photos of my new bling! I should freak him out and text him the pave starfish photo. :biggrin:

Yes... we think so much a like... I am going to do that! I put in my request I would like to look at some thin silver chains, equivalent to the Peretti thin chains and see if it would work with the starfish.

I love the turquoise too, and the earrings and pendant would be such a great set. I had on my list to bring in both pieces. They are YG, and I'm a white metal gal. The earrings are no big deal as you can't see the YG post. If I like the earrings, then to get the set, I was thinking of asking them if they could swap out the YG chain for a platinum one.

For earrings to wear with the large starfish pendant, I was thinking the turquoise earrings would be something different vs. getting the matching silver starfish earrings. But... I am a really matchy matchy person, so it might annoy me.

I'm getting really excited... half the fun of purchasing is the journey and anticipation. I told my husband I'll text him photos of my new bling! I should freak him out and text him the pave starfish photo. :biggrin:
My hubby would definitely freak out if I bought the pave Starfish without discussing with him first! :lol:

Yes, so much of the fun is the creative part! I love considering all the options, thinking of what pairs well, and then of course trying it all on! :biggrin: And certainly no harm in looking at, and trying on the gorgy pavé pendant. :graucho: Regarding earrings, if the starfish earrings don't suit for some reason, I think many of her silver earrings would look pretty with the silver, starfish pendant. It's simple and modern enough to pair easily with other designs. Other than Tiffany and VCA, will you shop for anything else? I'm living vicariously via your trip! ;) I haven't been into Tiffany (or been back in to my city) since last August!