In Honor of Elsa Peretti- Please Post Your Favorite Pieces

Good article with a great color photo of Elsa wearing her pieces...
A new insight from this article is the upcoming Netflix drama Halston. I would think the characters will wear a lot of Peretti pieces in the episodes.

‘A woman of almost awesome chic’ — the dazzling Elsa Peretti | Christie's

Thanks so much for sharing, Big Akoya, I enjoyed reading. :flowers: Plus, so fun to hear of the upcoming Halston program with Ewan McGregor! :hbeat: I look forward to seeing if they use her jewelry in the costumes. I loved Halston perfume. I didn't know Elsa Peretti designed the beautiful bottle until many years later.

Last edited:
Reactions: limom and BigAkoya
Those looking for jade...

So nice of you to share, Brennamom. I think it was @beauxgoris who was looking for a jade, disc pendant. I wonder if this is the size she's searching for!

Reactions: Brennamom
Her designing sensibilities reminded me of Donna Karan and Norma Kamali.
Tiffany sure knew how to pick designers.
Do they have a new young designer, atm?

They've had so few named designers over the years. I've not really kept up with the current collections, but have not heard anyone mentioned. Maybe others in this thread know? Will be interesting to see the choices LVMH makes for Tiffany in this regard.

Hey all! I’m super excited to share my new to me bracelet! My new one is the mini charm one. View attachment 5054290View attachment 5054291View attachment 5054294

So fun, thanks for sharing, the smaller charms are so cute! :heart: Love the comparison pic with your others showing the difference in scale. I love all the versions of the charm bracelet, but seems this new one will be especially easy to wear, as the chrams don't hang down quite as far. So happy you're pleased with it!

So fun, thanks for sharing, the smaller charms are so cute! :heart: Love the comparison pic with your others showing the difference in scale. I love all the versions of the charm bracelet, but seems this new one will be especially easy to wear, as the chrams don't hang down quite as far. So happy you're pleased with it!
Thank you! :hugs: As much as I like the bigger charms, smaller are definitely easier to wear.

Reactions: etoile de mer
I bought a new phone, so I’m editing photos and came across this one. Next to my Bone cuff, I wear the card holder pendant quit often....sometimes combined with the silver pen on a cord (Not shown).

View attachment 5057143
I really love that card case and it looks absolutely fabulous on you!
You have also made me start to rethink only using silver chains. I had not been a fan of silk cords/leather cords, but your card case looks great on that leather cord. I actually do not think it would look as good on a silver chain.

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.