In Honor of Elsa Peretti- Please Post Your Favorite Pieces

I wish they would reissue this piece. I have this necklace is gold which I love. They still sell some of these disks, but they're smaller - this one is larger (same size as my larger gold one). I know it was sold in the Hong Kong T&Co market, but I could never track it down in the USA. I hope someday I can find one. I've literally been looking for it for over ten years.
This looks like green jade. If you like green jade, there is a jug that I think is just gorgeous. I would love this jug in turquoise. Here it is... you might like it (also comes in black jade with silver chain). The chain is 26" which would imply this jug is a decent size and not a small pendant.

Elsa Peretti® Bottle jug pendant in green jade on an 18k gold chain. | Tiffany & Co.

I wish they would reissue this piece. I have this necklace is gold which I love. They still sell some of these disks, but they're smaller - this one is larger (same size as my larger gold one). I know it was sold in the Hong Kong T&Co market, but I could never track it down in the USA. I hope someday I can find one. I've literally been looking for it for over ten years.
Have you tried calling the NYC store- maybe they could help?

Reactions: etoile de mer
I have to say thank you to everyone who has been participating in this thread! It has given me so much joy to see everyone’s beautiful collections. This thread definitely brought back my love of Peretti sterling and designs that are less popular. I know that there are many threads/discussions about DBTY/Bean/Open Heart but it is so nice to celebrate her entire collection as well. So thank you all and keep the collections coming :yahoo: .

I have to say thank you to everyone who has been participating in this thread! It has given me so much joy to see everyone’s beautiful collections. This thread definitely brought back my love of Peretti sterling and designs that are less popular. I know that there are many threads/discussions about DBTY/Bean/Open Heart but it is so nice to celebrate her entire collection as well. So thank you all and keep the collections coming :yahoo: .

Maybe we should move onto Paloma Picasso’s designs while she’s still with us!

Yes, I feel the same! So nice to be able to celebrate all her designs in one place, and I love seeing what everyone has collected. :flowers: Many thanks again for starting this thread, and to all contributing!