In Desperate Need Of A Different Hair Style. HELP...Pic's

Thank you all so much. Seriously, you are all very kind :smile:

I'm still debating on what to do. I think for now I'll stick with my natural color since every like it so much, but I'm really considering a long side bang. If and when I get it done I'll make sure to take picture and post them!!

when i don't i use a product called john frieda miracle curls~~it's amazing, it makes my hair curl more and banishes frizz!!

Oooooo, I must give this a try. I normally hate anything in my hair, for example, there is no product in my hair in the originally picture, but I'm always looking for something that will be so great that I would be willing to use it!

You have that old Hollywood glamour look to you.. like Dita Von Teese. Gorgeous!

Oh, goodness, that's so nice of you. Seriously, thank you. :yes:

So... I thought I'd update. I went and got my hair cut today. No color, but I did get a bang and some more layering in the front. I took a quick picture with my camera phone. Let me know what everyone thinks. Personally, I think I love it, I've been messing with it a lot though. I'll have to get use to it.

Before
attachment.php

After
attachment.php

Does it make me look younger? How old would you say I look?

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 45
  • 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 48
Oh, goodness, that's so nice of you. Seriously, thank you. :yes:

So... I thought I'd update. I went and got my hair cut today. No color, but I did get a bang and some more layering in the front. I took a quick picture with my camera phone. Let me know what everyone thinks. Personally, I think I love it, I've been messing with it a lot though. I'll have to get use to it.

Before
attachment.php

After
attachment.php

Does it make me look younger? How old would you say I look?

I am terrible at guessing age but I am going to say .... 16?

I put these altogether for easy comparison:
925585.jpg
925583.jpg

925586.jpg
925584.jpg

I was going to say the lighter brighter colour (sexy) until I put them together - now I say the reddish one - brightens you and it's a great contrast with your eyes =)

edit: I just looked at your profile and saw your age! OTHERS TRY TO GUESS =)

I have naturally curly hair similar in texture to yours, but I always wear it straight never curly. Anyway, I see someone (maybe stylist) straightened your swoop bang, so how will it look dried naturally? I would suggest a semi permenant medium- dark brown rinse or a glaze done professionally. I think that would make all of your hair look super shiney.