in desperate need of 05 bubblegum city!!!

my favorite style is the day so when i found a day in bubblegum on ebay.com (as opposed to ebay.ca), i freaked out and really really worked my ass off to get the seller to trust me and want to ship it to me.

mine isn't in mint conditions; the corners are a bit faded and so is the strap, but i got a good price for it (780$ US + shipping) and i love love love it!

:heart:

my favorite style is the day so when i found a day in bubblegum on ebay.com (as opposed to ebay.ca), i freaked out and really really worked my ass off to get the seller to trust me and want to ship it to me.

mine isn't in mint conditions; the corners are a bit faded and so is the strap, but i got a good price for it (780$ US + shipping) and i love love love it!

:heart:

what a fabulous deal! aw, the day looks super cute! i am afraid it won't fit all my goods though! i am on a city craze right now. i feel like it is the perfect size for me. i think the purse would also be nice and eventually a weekender for school since it is so big!!

see, i can't fit any of the bags without straps on my shoulder, so the day is perfect. i think the city would probably be way too small for me... i like really really big bags, even though i don't carry that much stuff! :roflmfao:

see, i can't fit any of the bags without straps on my shoulder, so the day is perfect. i think the city would probably be way too small for me... i like really really big bags, even though i don't carry that much stuff! :roflmfao:

hehe, i know what you mean. i make it sound like i carry so much items but i really don't! my wallet, cell phone, keys, lip gloss, water, camera, glasses and some other accessories!