In celebration of my 1,000 Post - FINALLY...MY 1ST BBAG! GREIGE CITY!!!!

1. I've been a member for almost a year on tpf, wanting a B-bag from Day 1. Somehow, I put it off (but convinced myself on other bags on the way...) Finally, FINALLY!!...after 10 months + 1,000 posts...I've purchased my first bbag - a greige city!! :yahoo:
    Can I just say how addicted I am to this bag already??? I constantly condition her, stare at her, and pet her like a crazy woman!! :wtf: I am already on the hunt for my next bbag...an ink twigggy :shame:
    Thanks to all those who helped me on my first bbag quest, and I just cannot WAIT until someone snaps a picture of me on the "Balenciaga sighting..was this YOU" thread! :wlae: YAY...I am now a bbag sister!!! :heart:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. More pix...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. wow!!
    congratulations, she's sooooooo pretty! nice thick leather too!

4. AHHH that's soooooooooooooooooooooooo PRETTY... i love that color..

what have you DONE Andreax716 vbmenu_register("postmenu_1063506", true); ???.... now i want one tooooooooo

CONGRATS!!

5. congratulations! happy 1000!!!

6. do it...do it!! :jammin:

7. Congratulations, the leather on your bag looks so soft. It's beautiful!

8. wow that is one hot color! Congrats!

9. congrats. it's lovely and the leather...beautiful!!!

10. Wonderful, I love it. The greige is gorgeous when it's marbled (veiny) I think.
    Yours is amazing,

congrats!!!

11. Congratulations! Your bag is beautiful and well worth the wait.

12. Congrats!
    I love greige

13. your bag is really pretty ,i had gone shopping and had seen a greige city ,i was soooo tempted but cant afford to now as i have just got my ink box.enjoy

14. :heart: Oh wow, you have picked a great first BBag! Congratulations! :heart:

15. congratulation on 1000 posts and finally buying the Bbag, and what a gorgeous one at that!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice