In Aruba, a really interesting sight

etk123

Call me Kiki
O.G.
Nov 9, 2010
So the week before Easter we took a family trip to Aruba. Of course no trip is complete without a visit to Louis Vuitton! As I was wondering around the store, I see a woman looking exactly like the Cruise 2011 ad - she was wearing the dress that has green and white stripes up top and a floral bottom and the matching heels, and one of the straw totes, and LV sunglasses! She was with a man wearing a blue and white seersucker suit. So I'm looking, trying not to blatantly stare at them lol! At first I thought she must be a model for LV, but she had on David Yurman bracelets. Then all the SAs starting noticing her and looking at each other too. The SAs got cameras out and started taking pics with them lol! So I suppose she was a really big LV fan! Unfortunately they were not speaking English so I couldn't understand what was being said. But it was quite a sight! After a few minutes they sort of sauntered out of the store giving little waves as they went. Kind of surreal, and I couldn't wait to tell you all! Really just the most unbelievable sight! Anybody else ever see anything like this?

So the week before Easter we took a family trip to Aruba. Of course no trip is complete without a visit to Louis Vuitton! As I was wondering around the store, I see a woman looking exactly like the Cruise 2011 ad - she was wearing the dress that has green and white stripes up top and a floral bottom and the matching heels, and one of the straw totes, and LV sunglasses! She was with a man wearing a blue and white seersucker suit. So I'm looking, trying not to blatantly stare at them lol! At first I thought she must be a model for LV, but she had on David Yurman bracelets. Then all the SAs starting noticing her and looking at each other too. The SAs got cameras out and started taking pics with them lol! So I suppose she was a really big LV fan! Unfortunately they were not speaking English so I couldn't understand what was being said. But it was quite a sight! After a few minutes they sort of sauntered out of the store giving little waves as they went. Kind of surreal, and I couldn't wait to tell you all! Really just the most unbelievable sight! Anybody else ever see anything like this?

Thats really neat! I wish I could rationalize spending the required amount of money for LV clothing. Some of their dresses are so pretty. It must have been crazy to see someone all done up like that acting like a celebrity in the store but it sounds like everyone had a really good time. :balloon:

Had to google this (Holly Madison in the LV Cruise Dress) and saw two pics 1.) white pumps and then the other 2.) ::sigh:: black suede knee-high boots and pink coat. :sad::crybaby:

poor holly. she never gets it right.

holly-madison-011911-3.jpg