In anticipation of my 1000th post...

1. ...which I hit yesterday, I made some new purchases from eLuxury. OK, the 1000th post was a flimsy excuse :P, but I bought them nonetheless! They arrived this morning, but because FedEx comes to my house really early in the morning for some strange reason, I totally slept through the battering on the front door. So I had to go pick them up from FedEx because they're closed tomorrow and I wouldn't get them until Wednesday.

So here are my newsies:

Damier Speedy 25

I didn't really like this before, but then everyone got it and the more I looked at it, the more I fell in love with it!

[​IMG]

Inclusion Speedy Key Ring Twins

I never noticed these before, but they started sprouting up on the forum and I found them irresistibly cute!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My Speedy 25 twins with their own Speedy Inclusion twins :biggrin:

[​IMG]

There was another item in this shipment, but because it's not Louis Vuitton, you can see it here if you're curious :graucho:.

damier speedy.jpg inclusion.jpg inclusion beige.jpg inclusion black.jpg speedy twins 2.jpg
  2. YAY!!! Beautiful haul!!! I love the twins...and the twins!!!

3. Congrats! So many speedies, so little time! Love it!

4. love those combos! you are such a bad influence!
    :biggrin:

5. oh i am :graucho::devil::angel:

6. Gorgeous new purchases, congrats ~!

7. Beautiful yeaux - can't wait for my 1000th post!

8. Very nice!:love:

9. Ohhh, those are sooo nice :love: :love: I love your twins & their little cuties on each on them. That looks fabulous!! :yahoo:

10. Congrats Sandra!! I know you will love them.

11. How cute are those? I love them!

12. Cute. Congrats!

13. Congrats, both sets of twins are adorable!

14. oh i do, i do :love:!

15. Congrats, Sandra!

The bags are beautiful:heart::heart:, and I LOVE the little twins!:love:

Lucky you! Hooray!:yahoo:

Pippi:flowers:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice