In all her slouchy goodness...

8girl

Dec 27, 2006
I am so excited!!! My DH surprised me with the Hamptons carryall and I LOVE her! I was a little worried that I wouldn't like the pebbled leather, but the overall look of this bag has made me fall in love all over again. She is so buttery soft and I LOVE the way she slouches! The inside is a gorgeous purple satin - I almost want to turn her unside out!

He also bought me the new perfume which I love! The bottle is soo pretty. I bought the purse spray and lip gloss locket with PCE earlier in the week... but my SA even hooked my DH up with the PCE discount on the carryall and perfume!

sooo here she is.... as well as two of my other favorites... Sabrina (cranberry) and Lily.

Thanks for letting me share!

Attachments

• IMG_2599.jpg
    IMG_2599.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_2598.jpg
    IMG_2598.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2604.jpg
    IMG_2604.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_2601.jpg
    IMG_2601.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 181
  • IMG_2603.jpg
    IMG_2603.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 145
I LOVE IT. What a nice dh. I have been waiting for some feedback on that bag. I am thinking about the berry, but I really like the black. Very nice.

Thank You! I am very lucky! He is very tolerant and supportive of my uh, addiction. :shame:

I do love the carry all. She is really soft and the slouch is just perfect. I love that I can pull the corners down and change the whole look of the bag.

Have a great day everyone! And thanks again for letting me share! This was my first thread starter! LOL

What a darling hubby!!!! Your new Hamptons satchel is Gorgeous, as is the rest of your collection! the leathers on all of your bags is tdf. I'm supremely jealous ;)

First of all, you have a fabulous hubby. I adore this bag's slouch. I actually was on the fence about it, until you posted pics... it looks great and I will def be adding this one to my wish list as well. Congrats on all your new goodies!