In a purse dilemma! Need some advice!

I already have. It's so poorly listed i'm hoping i'll be in the clear until I receive some, however, they might not send more...
O duh, wow, I need to go to bed, I read that but just automatically typed request more pics, oops! LOL :biggrin:

I would definitely call first thing in the morning then to purchase the bag?? It looks good, but I can't tell the pics are blurry... it doesn't look though like you said that it has a handtag charm... not sure if you can live w/out that or ask about it if it is missing?

Yay! so you got a hold of them then?

They were actually at the mall thats 5 minutes from my house, but they didn't have the purse with them. They live an hour away and are willing to meet me somewhere that's MAYBE 15 minutes away..I'm comparing a picture of theirs to one on ebay, and part of an overlapping "C" looks a little darker on theirs....anything to be concerned about? Of course i'll inspect it when I meet them, but what red flags should I look out for?

They were actually at the mall thats 5 minutes from my house, but they didn't have the purse with them. They live an hour away and are willing to meet me somewhere that's MAYBE 15 minutes away..I'm comparing a picture of theirs to one on ebay, and part of an overlapping "C" looks a little darker on theirs....anything to be concerned about? Of course i'll inspect it when I meet them, but what red flags should I look out for?

Post the listing in the "Authenticate This Coach" thread, with the craigslist link, just look at the format on the first page and follow that. The ladies on the ATC thread are usually pretty quick and hopefully they can take a look before your meeting tomorrow. GL, I hope it works out great for you, for that price I could definitely live without the hangtag.

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-shopping/authenticate-this-coach-535153.html

Post the listing in the "Authenticate This Coach" thread, with the craigslist link, just look at the format on the first page and follow that. The ladies on the ATC thread are usually pretty quick and hopefully they can take a look before your meeting tomorrow. GL, I hope it works out great for you, for that price I could definitely live without the hangtag.

http://forum.purseblog.com/coach-shopping/authenticate-this-coach-535153.html

I already posted there, and I got a "request more pics." It's a totally commendable answer, but I don't want to overpost and annoy someone asking for red flags...but $180 is something my husband would notice missing lol.
Thanks for the help though!

No wonder they haven't responded to my request to ship- they have a local buyer! ;)

I'm not sure if the Inlaid lines have been counterfeited yet but there's a first time for everything. You should be able to tell by holding the bag. The hardware will be a good weight and the leather should be of nicer quality. The zippers on fakes are usually crap so be sure to try those out and make sure they work well. The stitching will be straight and neat.
Good luck!

Ok...so I pulled out my melon...(haha)
I checked placement of c's...looks good. Under my current dim lighting, the top patent c looks dark orangy like their photo. It's the patent, and the way it caught the light.
Did u google the #? if u do, u have extra info(for what it's worth).

Thanks for the info! I've been mad posting to make sure of the authenticity! I just googled their phone number and nothing totally incriminating. They had a car listed but it got flagged for removal...
And I don't know if this is detrimental, but she says a friend gave it to her, and she doesn't like it. They didn't know what a dustbag, hangtag, fob ANYTHING was....she was just like, "Oh no, it has no mesh bag, or keychain. No original tags either..."