In a purse dilemma! Need some advice!

It DIDN'T turn out. They never showed. I sort of had the feeling they wouldn't because when I called the first time, I set up a meeting place at a mall, but they hung up before I had a chance to tell them what I was driving or the specific area. Just acting really flippant towards me....anyways, I called back yesterday morning, and the guy was really short with me, and I told him what I was driving and a pretty specific area, but he hung up before telling me what he was in. I decided to go, I waited for 20 minutes, than had to go because my son had parent/teacher conferences.

I'm not totally heartbroken, as I think the black version is more for my personality anyways. It's all good! I'll find another deal one day.

Wow- what the heck is up with that?! Why so rude? Do they want to sell or don't they?

Oh, well. They're obviously losers that don't deserve your hard earned $. On to the next!

My sentiments exactly. They definitely weren't the most polite on the phone so I sort of figured something was up. Luckily I didn't have to drive far where we WERE supposed to meet.

BUT! I will find something that suits me better anyways :smile: