In a "Paraty Pickle"

SonuJ2008

Handbag Convert
Dec 15, 2008
Hi All,

So after years and years, I *finally* am buying the python paraty. BUT, the boutique has the light grey as well as the black one on hold. I love them both equally, but need your opinion, which one is better?

The grey that the boutique has has that slight lilac undertone...

ALSO, for those that own a light colored paraty, how easy/hard is it to take care of it and ensure that the bag doesn't get discolored?

Help!

Sonu

Sonu, I have the black one and love it. I have not see the grey IRL, and I'm sure it's beautiful, however, black is always timeless. Good luck with your decision, either will be gorgeous!!

Both are stunning bags, so you can't really go wrong. Personally, I prefer the black- it's so classy, and as Ilson says, it's timeless. It's on my wishlist too:biggrin:

Good luck with your choice!

personally love the grey more..its more versatile..winter and summer bag...for me grey goes with everything and the python texture stands out more in grey than in black....xx

SonuJ2008, funny that I am in the same predicament. I struggle with the fact that while black is classic, the grey is just sooooo darn pretty, and pretty versatile too (I agree with samiyahk's comments). I just think it will POP as much as the black. And, to make things more difficult, let me share some pics from the SA I am working with that show the black, grey, and a color called 'ocean'...

Attachments

• pic29284.jpg
    pic29284.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 170
  • pic14726.jpg
    pic14726.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 214
  • pic24572.jpg
    pic24572.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 182
SonuJ2008, funny that I am in the same predicament. I struggle with the fact that while black is classic, the grey is just sooooo darn pretty, and pretty versatile too (I agree with samiyahk's comments). I just think it will POP as much as the black. And, to make things more difficult, let me share some pics from the SA I am working with that show the black, grey, and a color called 'ocean'...

Grey! Wow, now that is a beauty.