Impulse Purchase! Another Bag from the Nordstrom Sale!

few823

Obsessed
Nov 22, 2007
So I was minding my own business, doing some holiday shopping at Nordstrom in Tysons....and out of the corner of my eye I saw it. A Bordeaux Blake. It was like it was meant to be. :yahoo:

I thought I read in another thread someone that just bought another bag from the sale the other day, and was going back after Christmas to get a price adjustment - do you think I could do this with my new blake too? It was too good to pass up, but I'm having some buyers remorse. If I could get the price adjustment it would make it a done deal!

P.S. For any one else interested - they two bags that looked like the small MP, but it was patchwork - one in light blue and one in ivory. There was a pyton stam and a berry colored bag that I had never seen before. There was also a dark red patchwork lou on the sale table too. I also returned a peanut easy there in case anyone is interested :yes:

xi_captain

Mika Luv!
O.G.
Sep 7, 2006
What a great deal...it was 40% off right? I'd say keep it even if the price doesn't go further down (even better if it does!). Otherwise, let me know if you decide to return it :graucho:

Congrats on a great buy!!!

kiss_p

So, pretty...
O.G.
Jul 9, 2007
This close to the after christmas sales, you should definitely try to get a price adjustment! Somebody must have just returned it or they found it in the back. I was there on Saturday night and there were no blakes on the sale table. You have great timing!

Cheryl24

May 6, 2006
I'm pretty sure you can get a price adjustment. I tried to get one this past summer and was told the purchase had to be within 14 days of the additional markdown. Congrats on finding such a special Blake!!:yahoo: