Impulse Click...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow, you got a really great bag at an amazing price!! Congrats!!

2. Looks like an incredible bag in wonderful condition.

This is the quintessential Chanel.

And, the "old" HW keeps its new look for a long time.

I got a vintage black lambskin flap recently too, and noticed how the old gold looks more gold colored. (does that make sense lol!) I mean yellow gold colored. But also it is still shiny after all those years! :smile:

That bag is the best. Excellent choice.
    I got the jumbo xl... I'm getting the bag you got next.

It hardly looks worn. A little wear looks good anyway IMO... makes it look unique, loved....if you ask me. It's kinda fun too 'cause bags can tell a story. I sometimes wonder where they've been carried, and by whom....
    - ....If bags could talk!!

The price you got was amazing and it sounds like it's authentic from what is said here.

3. PS Yes there's something about Chanel! And flaps!
    Verrrrrrry addicting :smile:

4. again thank you all for the great feedback...

And the 'addiction' is the part I am concerned about definitely. So you did not need to shine up the gold hardware at all?

5. #35 Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
    ^No, that is the plus of the plated hardware! My LV's have golden brass hardware and some of my bags started tarnishing in 2-3 years

6. nope didn't need to shine it....totally shiny!

yes you should be concerned about the addiction lol aarrrrgh

7. hey proshopper, are you serious?! Grrrrr

I just bought a suhali LV with a lot of brass hardware... hope it doesn't tarnish soon....I'm going to be mad !

8. Pretty bag and a great deal! Congrats :biggrin:

9. that is a great bag & the seller has a great reputation---he always sells such nice bags! Congrats- such a great deal!!!

10. Looking at the condition and price of the bag, I think this is a good buy!

11. #41 Feb 3, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2010
    Out of the 12 LV bags I had it happened to 3 of my bags.
    It starts as small spots of tarnishing and spreads...its not very obvious yet but I know its there! That why I loved Chanel's old GHW...wish they kept it! :sad:

Don't worry gratefull i'm sure your suhali will be fine! Congrats on the new bag! :P Which color did you get?

12. I know this selller. She sells only authentic stuff. I think this bag is pretty old, maybe in the 90s. Thats why the dust bag looks a little weird. But anyway, congrats on your purchase! Its beautiful!!

13. I think it's a great choice for your first Chanel bag. Actually it was my first Chanel bag as well, same series which I bought in 1997. I bought it from Brussels, costs about $1000 then. Congratulations!

14. thanks Proshopper! I guess I could always use brass cleaner...

to answer your question, I got the verone (taupe like) color. (left from Fall)
    I am soooooo in love with it

Ok woops, sorry to hijack here! Carry on!