Impulse Click...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think this is a great bag and good price to start your first Chanel bag.
    You will love it.
    Congratulations!

2. No need to worry. I think you did just fine :biggrin: You won't regret it. It's a beautiful and perfect first Chanel for you. Good impulse, that price :nuts: is just awsome. That's 50%off for practically the same bag that's in the boutiques now. This shape and style has been the same for probably 50 years. Pre-loved is a great way to enter the Chanel world. If you love it, then I'm sure that you will be buying many more both new and pre-loved ones in the future. Congratulations on getting your first Chanel !! Wishing you many more in the future !!

3. You got a good deal here girl!!!

4. It's beautiful. I've been watching this bag and several others from the same seller. Congrats!!!

5. Wow! Congratulations that bag looks gorgeous and what a great price. I looked at that listing myself. I'm new to Chanel but not new to e-bay so I would just caution you that in the future you can ask your seller to service you.

For example, you can ask for extra pictures. She says the bag is faded but she is selling other Chanel bags so you can ask that she take another black bag and photo them side by side so that you can get a better idea of the amount of fading.

Also she speaks of scratches on the back, yet you don't see anything like that in the picture, so you can, in the future, ask for close-ups of scratches, just so you know what to expect.

I know you did the buying on impulse (LOL, that's how I do most of my purchases!) but it does look great from the pictures.

Enjoy it!

6. the bag looks almost as good as new from the pictures. and the price is lovely too. i think you got yourself a great deal! congrats! :smile:

7. #22 Feb 2, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2010
    Lots of Chanel collectors swear by the vintage lambskin because it is higher quality than current lambskin. Also as i mentioned Chanel recently stopped doing the gold plating on the hardware and serial number is the older . Thats about it! I personally prefer the gold plated hardware, its rumoured that they did this to cut costs. Also my concern with unplated hardware is that it will tarnish sooner.

8. Awesome purchase~! No worries, the bag looks almost brand new and the vintage Chanel bags are highly sought after! Congrats! =)

9. Congratulations :biggrin:

10. Excellent buy! Congrats!!

11. That is an amazing deal you got!!!!
    Gorgeous bag!!!

12. Congrats on the great score!

13. WOW you got a GREAT price!!! Congrats on your first Chanel.... you will be hooked soon!!! xoxo

14. Niiiiiiice! What a great first bag, you lucky girl! I hope you enjoy it lots when it arrives!!!

15. Thank you all for the support! Love it,
    Im going to be doing my research today on Chanel :smile:

I'll post pictures once I receive the handbag!

Overall opinions? Gold plated hardware? or unplated?