Impulse Buy Worth Keeping?

nymifashion

Oct 31, 2009
I saw this grey wallet months ago and didn't buy it b/c it only has 6 card slots and as usual kept thinking about it. Of course when I went back it was gone and couldn't find another one so I ended up buying a Prada. Well, I came across one on Ebay and got it for an amazing price (less than half of retail), it's brand new too just a store display so it has a few scratches. Now that it came I'm not sure I really need it or love it as much but I also have a feeling if I resell it I will later regret it.

Attachments

• wallet.jpg
    wallet.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 127
Get the Wallet on Chain that looks just like this except it has a chain so you can wear it as a purse. You are having second thoughts so you don't really love it. I love, love my WOC and had no doubt I wanted to keep it.

I bought this style in red, and am having second thoughts as well! I wanted one of the newer red Sevruga wallets but the newer leather is much cheaper feeling. This is a "classic" caviar wallet and would be something to keep as a "staple" Chanel piece. Or sell it, and buy something you like more!

I have this wallet in pink and I love it! I also hesitated because of the amount of cards that it holds but I put extra cards in my coin purse so it works out. Its such a gorgeous classic style so I think its something that you can use for a long time.

I feel like if you sell it, it will be that one that got away again. I would keep it for awhile and try it out. If it doesn't work out for you, you can always resell it and get back probably all or close to what you paid for it!!

It depends if the impulse buy is worth it or not. I've been through that and ended up returning things I bought just because I felt like it. One of the main reasons is because of money. You said that you're not sure if you love it as much then I would suggest getting something else that you like more. I was like that with my past purchases and that's another reason why I returned them.

Thanks everyone!

I left it sitting on a table where I would see it frequently and decided than I'm going to switch all of my things in and use it for a while. If it turns out I don't like it I can still resell it and since I only paid $300 I don't think it will be hard to get most if not all of it back.