Impulse Buy - Price Question

Mrs Tipton

NY State of Mind
O.G.
Jun 28, 2009
I'm scared to ask this....I just, on impulse, bought a large Parchment Zoe off the bay. How much has everyone been paying for it at the outlets? Are they even available (remember, it's a large).

Uh-oh! Yikes!!! Hope I didn't pay way too much

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
I believe the parchment was in the first round to go clearance, so it would have been I believe $103.99 plus tax if I'm not mistaken.

Coach12

Blessed and Thankful
O.G.
Oct 13, 2008
I believe the parchment was in the first round to go clearance, so it would have been I believe $103.99 plus tax if I'm not mistaken.
^^^I knew that you would know :graucho: you outlet stalker you :biggrin:

mayhurst

O.G.
Aug 19, 2008
I bought a large one and returned it when I found the black Zoe. I will try to find my receipt and post if I find it. I do think it was around $180 though.

jeh3v

RM Love
O.G.
Jun 5, 2008
Nashville, TN
^^^I knew that you would know :graucho: you outlet stalker you :biggrin:
:graucho: I've been told that a time or two. My outlet SA's laugh at me because customers will come up and ask them how much something is and they won't know off the top of their head and I will :biggrin:

yenanh00

O.G.
Mar 25, 2009
Shoreline, WA
I'm scared to ask this....I just, on impulse, bought a large Parchment Zoe off the bay. How much has everyone been paying for it at the outlets? Are they even available (remember, it's a large).

Uh-oh! Yikes!!! Hope I didn't pay way too much
was it all leather or leather and signature?

Mrs Tipton

NY State of Mind
O.G.
Jun 28, 2009
Well, I'm paying $190, plus 10.95 for shipping, PLUS they charge TAX (didn't even know you could charge tax on eBay--I know, totally totally my fault for not reading carefully), so $218 total. Not the end of the world, but not exactly a good deal.

mayhurst

O.G.
Aug 19, 2008
Better deal than FP and not bad overall. It's a beautiful bag and you did get it at a discount...enjoy!!