Impulse Buy/Peacock Blue Stella

zuzu23

Feb 8, 2008
I was walking through Nordstrom this afternoon and thought I saw a Peacock Blue Stella on the sale table. :wtf: I doubled back and grabbed it. :nuts: Someone had just returned it, and luckily it was authentic. :wlae:It was in perfect condition and a geat deal so I figured I had to take it home and then decide whether to keep it. I've never seen the color in person before and it's gorgeous. I'm also so happy to see some silver hw. :tup:

It's not a color I was considering, so I'm trying to decide how versatile it would be. (I love green bags, and have a turquoise one, but nothing near this shade.) How do you all like your peacock blue bags?

I'd love to see a picture of it -- I can't remember exactly what it looks like. The only Peacock I remember is from the 1st season -- is your bag lined with suede or canvas? It must be a few seasons old -- you must have gotten it for a steal!! Talk about right place/right time! Good for you!

Love the peacock color. I sold my small mp in this color (b/c it was too small) & have been stalking ebay for a bigger replacement. I can't believe that this was at your Nordstrom!!! It's gotta be a few years old??? Any tags on the inside to indicate season/year? I'm just dying here, love the Stella :heart: & love peacock.

I think it goes with denim really well which is why I need a replacement (I wear denim all the time).

Actually it is an awful color & you really should just let me take it off your hands so you don't have to carry it!!! :P

threadworthlesswithoutpics.gif