Impulse Buy?! -- Bonnie Stripe Crossbody

starra007

O.G.
Aug 12, 2008
This weekend, I went shopping with some friends and we all stopped by the Coach store. I had been there the week before, but already they had switched up their floor plan and display set-up. The new Bonnie swingpacks caught my eye (as well as my roomie's, haha). I ended up buying the Bonnie Stripe swingpack on impulse. I thought it'd be a nice addition for spring and for summer. Plus, two of my swingpacks were stolen last year, so I thought it'd be a good buy as well.

The only thing I'm not sure of is the color and pattern. I'm wondering if I should have gotten one of the leather Bonnie swingpacks instead? My mind keeps wandering back to the silver or the seafoam color (though I already do have a small grey crossbody).

I bought it on a whim, so I didn't have much time to think it over. But it did stick out to me the most. What do you all think?

Here's pics:

dgii69.jpg

iqlmdx.jpg

jkbvch.jpg

Here it is in Silver and in Seafoam:

rcrg2u.jpg

2mo1i13.jpg

Opinions? Thanks!

Haha, you all are just as indecisive as I am! I have until this weekend to decide. I like silver, but I have a grey crossbody so I'm not sure if they're too alike. I like seafoam but it's so random and out there! Though I'm sure I can find something to coordinate it with. I like the stripe pattern because I assume I can match it with multiple outfits, but maybe it's too busy? I do like it though and it's not even on the website, sooooo.... I don't know! Ahhh.

The seafoam is definitely my favorite, but then I just bought the coin purse in the same color combo for PCE and I'm thinking I need something larger to match it because it's such a pretty color.
Good luck deciding!

I like the stripe, however, because of the fabric it's made of, you may have to be more carefull with it. Same with the Seafoam, I would worry about color transfer. The silver might be your best bet, as I don't think it would need "babying". However, no matter which you choose, they are all very, very nice.

I prefer the seafoam. What are the dimensions on these vs regular swingpacks? I can't fit a lot into a regular swing pack and these look much smaller in comparison. Such a shame since the Bonnie swingpacks are so cute!