Impromptu mini-meet up

diane278

Minimalist Wannabe....
O.G.
Apr 1, 2012
This afternoon, Mousse and I had an impromptu meet up for lunch. Mousse was carrying her maxi Electrique Veneta and I was carrying my New Light Gray Veneta. Some people eat to live and some people live to eat. If you need a hint which camp we fell into, check out the sign behind us. Mousse is a real foodie with a massive cookbook collection. I just love to sample other peoples cooking. We met at Gott's Roadside in Palo Alto. Afterwards, we went to Peets for coffee ( where I had a delicious vanilla latte). It was great to visit for awhile and get caught up since the last northern calif meet up. And we agreed that there needs to be another Northern Calif Meet Up soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
This afternoon, Mousse and I had an impromptu meet up for lunch. Mousse was carrying her maxi Electrique Veneta and I was carrying my New Light Gray Veneta. Some people eat to live and some people live to eat. If you need a hint which camp we fell into, check out the sign behind us. We met at Gott's Roadside in Palo Alto. Afterwards, we went to Peets for coffee ( where I had a delicious vanilla latte). It was great to visit for awhile and get caught up since the last northern calif meet up. And we agreed that there needs to be another Northern Calif Meet Up soon.
Way cool - and you guys even wore complementary colors! You're a match!

PS - Mousse - tell us about the shirt you're wearing - I :heart: the asymmetrical buttons...

Last edited:

PS - Mousse - tell us about the shirt you're wearing - I :heart: the asymmetrical buttons...
She was also wearing some very nice silver jewelry. And BV shoes. I was wearing one of my uniforms: gray maxi & colored T.

Diane and I had a blast today catching up on everything BV and beyond. My jewelry today is mostly Mignon Faget from New Orleans with my newest BV Ardroise and Stucco Karung bracelets. My MIL started my MF collection. When we visit NoLa I add to the collection. I alternate between silver and gold jewelry. The shirt is "Xiao." It's a fun tone on tone cotton linen blend that I picked up last summer from one of my local small merchants in Los Altos called Shunzi. Xiao is a local brand out of San Francisco. I love deconstructed clothing that travels well. In addition to EF I love Babette, another SF local that has retail shops here in the Bay Area and in PDX.

Supah fun! Love putting faces to names! Mousse, I know it's been a good year, but is your hair shorter than a year ago? Diane, lovely to put face to name.

I would enjoy a nor cal meet up! Now we just have to get India out. I'd rent a private jet if I could so Zoey and Taz and DH could come too!

...The shirt is "Xiao." It's a fun tone on tone cotton linen blend that I picked up last summer from one of my local small merchants in Los Altos called Shunzi. Xiao is a local brand out of San Francisco. I love deconstructed clothing that travels well...

...I would enjoy a nor cal meet up! Now we just have to get India out. I'd rent a private jet if I could so Zoey and Taz and DH could come too!
Oh man, I never realized that was one of my fantasies until you wrote it down.

Wouldn't that be a hoot! Then we could all pop over to HI and have lunch!

:heart:

Oh man, I never realized that was one of my fantasies until you wrote it down.

Wouldn't that be a hoot! Then we could all pop over to HI and have lunch!

:heart:

LOL. I love the idea of BVettes lunching in Hawaii. BTW, if any local BVettes go to Gott's you must try the Ahi poke tacos.