Impromptu Easter Haul

BettyLouboo

Mar 18, 2015
My impromptu Easter haul. Actually went to buy a pair of sneakers [emoji148] which really does run a whole size large. Love the gold detail in the heels.

Contemplated for over an hour on which sunglasses case. Not easy to come by! Mono coquelicot and the New azur & yellow.

Also got really indecisive on which alma bb epi color (ruled out speedy b azur). I was so 50/50. - ugh. The SA’s really didn’t want me to get the coquelicot lol. They certainly didn’t hide their bias.

Then they happen to get a delivery and I saw the new Giant Toiletry pouch XL. Not a fan of the giant collection but I thought this was cute :smile:

IMG_1370.JPG
IMG_1737.JPG
IMG_1741.JPG
IMG_1742.JPG
IMG_1743.JPG
IMG_1744.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1746.JPG
    IMG_1746.JPG
    151.7 KB · Views: 908
Great Easter haul! Enjoy all your beautiful things. I like the mono coquelicot sunglasses case too, good choice.

Thanks! Yea the mono coquelicot was what I wanted initially but the buttons actually had some bad scratches, the azur yellow didn’t. Hence the contemplation with only one of each available. In the end, I thought I’d rather take an imperfect one in the color I preferred than settle for a perfect secondary color choice. 2 hrs later and No regrets :smile:

Reactions: MyMelodyLV
My impromptu Easter haul. Actually went to buy a pair of sneakers [emoji148] which really does run a whole size large. Love the gold detail in the heels.

Contemplated for over an hour on which sunglasses case. Not easy to come by! Mono coquelicot and the New azur & yellow.

Also got really indecisive on which alma bb epi color (ruled out speedy b azur). I was so 50/50. - ugh. The SA’s really didn’t want me to get the coquelicot lol. They certainly didn’t hide their bias.

Then they happen to get a delivery and I saw the new Giant Toiletry pouch XL. Not a fan of the giant collection but I thought this was cute :smile:

View attachment 4407451
View attachment 4407454
View attachment 4407455
View attachment 4407457
View attachment 4407458
View attachment 4407459

What an amazing haul! Congrats! I love every single piece! [emoji173]️

Reactions: BettyLouboo

View attachment 4407451
View attachment 4407454
View attachment 4407455
View attachment 4407457
View attachment 4407458
View attachment 4407459
Wow, amazing haul! Beautiful purchases. I've never seen those sunglass cases, so cute!

Reactions: BettyLouboo