Impressive packing.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Nice vid.
    It's the way I pack as well, only I'm an even lighter packer.

2. The hard thing is when you want to take out that specifik t-shirt later. Then you need to fold everything up. But I have to agree ... very impressive.

3. I pack in a similar fashion. Although I doubt that method would work with big jackets. He's got pure tshirts and polos. But still an awesome video. Thanks for sharing!

4. it's impressive... but I hope he put socks in his shoes instead of shirts... my sneakers are STINKY...

did you hear he said "now I'm ready for a month"? Obviously he is packing for a GUY because he has ONE PAIR OF SHOES!

5. ^ Haha .. well he has one pair on him aswell. I think he would have fit one pair of flip flops on the outside of the bag too. I'm more wondering how heavy the bag got.

6. thats an awesome video thanks for sharing!:smile: i am going to try that for my next trip :smile:)