Impressions - Chain It Bag

I got the monogram/black one almost 2 weeks ago. I think it's really nice and looks really nice crossbody on my petite frame. I had to order it a while ago and pay in full up front, as my SA said that it was really limited. Not sure if it is offered at a lot of boutiques, but maybe it is more available now. Anyway, I really like it.
I'm so glad you like your new bag! I agree, it's fantastic on a petite frame. My SA said it is limited and production will be only 5 months. Not sure how accurate that is....

Reactions: bagluv4ever
I wanted to also say that that I really love the chain detail, and how it does have it in the back, and I don't feel it or notice it at all as to me it is kind of flat and not like it is sticking out. Also the new closure is really neat, easy, and I like it a lot. I think it is a much better new option than the others.
That's good to know about the chain detail in the back. It is a glorious bag for sure!

I usually use large bags daily like the Neverful, Totally, Celine belted tote - I use smaller ones usually in the evening.
I use my Neverfull, Totally and Delightful daily too. I have been trying to find a nice cross body bag for everyday use too. I always get so excited seeing new release cross body bags because I'm hoping that they will be practical but love the style of it too. The Chain It bag looks so cool and it looks like more of an evening/going out bag imo. My husband thinks the Empreinte PM could also look formal because of the hardware and style. Sometimes I get such high hopes for a bag and when I try it on it just doesn't feel right. And sometimes I love bags in person that I never considered online. Good luck! I hope you find something you love that fits your needs!

I use my Neverfull, Totally and Delightful daily too. I have been trying to find a nice cross body bag for everyday use too. I always get so excited seeing new release cross body bags because I'm hoping that they will be practical but love the style of it too. The Chain It bag looks so cool and it looks like more of an evening/going out bag imo. My husband thinks the Empreinte PM could also look formal because of the hardware and style. Sometimes I get such high hopes for a bag and when I try it on it just doesn't feel right. And sometimes I love bags in person that I never considered online. Good luck! I hope you find something you love that fits your needs!
Thank you so much! If funds were unlimited, I'd get them all!

Reactions: PurseAddict728
I bought the chain it mono/noir last weekend. I agree it is small and does not fit much but it gives me a reason to use my smaller wallets/zcp's that I rarely use although I really don't like switching out my wallets....I don't have problems with the clasp, actually really like it.. it's so different and unique....I'm not thrilled with how they designed the handle, it kind of looks odd with the holes. I've used it once and found it comfortable to wear, I didn't have any issues with the chain in the back of the purse but maybe I just didn't notice...I debated whether it was a practical purchase since it's so small but for me it's so unique it was worth it...I'm sorry you don't like yours...:sad:
Hi dear...do u know where to find the serial code of this chain it..thanks a lot

Yah i asked her to ******************.but she said,she bought it in store.she got receipt.and she is insisting that her bag really dont have datecode.confusing..
I would still have it authenticated before you purchase it....receipts can be faked as well,so if it is authenticate she should have no problem having you authenticate it .....