Impressed with RM quality

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have been lurking around the forum and I see some negative threads. Personally, I have been nothing but impressed with the quality, leather and hardware of all of my bags and I am always getting compliments on the amazing quality.

RM is my fave.

2. I have 6 RM's and love all of them!!!!!!!!!!! The quality is amazing and people are always admiring the cool styles.

3. Welcome! I love my RMs too. It's nice to have you here. I merged your threads for the sake of keeping thsi forum organized since they are practically the same.

Love the enthusiasm!

4. I love my Rm's too her leathers are really top notch we never talk about that but her leathers wear better than any other bag I have owned and that includes balenciaga, chloe and several other. Some of my bags look brand new and that's after wearing them for 4 months straight!

5. I have been very lucky w/ all my RMs. I had one issue w/ the lining bleeding in one bag. RM herself took care of it. I'm a happy camper:smile:

6. I totally agree Kar, even though I only have one now, I am so in love with my RM MAM!
    I 've been wearing her since I got her in October, and every once in a while I switch out to my other bags ( Coach and Furla ) to give her a break... But it never lasts long. I love the functionality and beauty of my MAM the best :smile:

7. Kar, I also have 6 RM bags and have never have any problems with them. The leather is perfect. I own other popular brands, too. And the only problem I've ever had was with a LV wallet. The stitching came loose.

8. I'm curious as to where you got your bags? Did you get them from various stores, ebay or directly from RM? So far I think LunaBoston is the best bet, but maybe there are others out there that have perfect bags too?

9. Thanks Littlerock... sorry about the double post. Grace- I got my bags from all over- 2 from e-bay, 2 from revolve, 1 as a gift and 1 from the NYC sample sale. I started buying RM's 2 years ago and love them all.