Impossible to find a Panda Cles?

LV_Mama_AZ

O.G.
Jun 26, 2006
It looks like it is REALLY hard to locate a Panda Cles anywhere in the LV stores :sad: . Is this true or would they be able to find one if I called a LV store? Or is it better to call the 800# ?

blackbutterfly said:
yep...call 866-VUITTON. they will be able to locate it at any boutique/Saks/NM, etc.

thanks so much :yes: i just called the 866 # & they are closed right now..... a night full of thinking about the Panda <-- :love: until they reopen tomorrow.

ps. blackbutterfly, you like the rock? i used to work with him.... ;) he's such a cutie!

I just purchased one for my son through LV Customer Relations. They were able to locate me one from Atlanta. It was pretty banged up though. Sicne theres limited stock I cant complain. Good Luck!

LV_Mama_AZ said:
It looks like it is REALLY hard to locate a Panda Cles anywhere in the LV stores :sad: . Is this true or would they be able to find one if I called a LV store? Or is it better to call the 800# ?

Ok, am I asking for the wrong thing when I call? I called the Scottsdale Az LV store near me and asked if they had any of the leather Panda keychains in and the SA said they were discontinued. Then I saw in a post where the Maui store might have a few. So I called Maui and the SA there said they were seasonal? :blink:

What should I be asking for? How do you pronounce Cles? Sorry to ask such a dumb question :blink:

:graucho:i more than like the rock!! :love::heart:

LV_Mama_AZ said:
thanks so much :yes: i just called the 866 # & they are closed right now..... a night full of thinking about the Panda <-- :love: until they reopen tomorrow.

ps. blackbutterfly, you like the rock? i used to work with him.... ;) he's such a cutie!

Everlong said:
I just purchased one for my son through LV Customer Relations. They were able to locate me one from Atlanta. It was pretty banged up though. Sicne theres limited stock I cant complain. Good Luck!

how was it banged up? scratches on the hardware?