Impossible to find a Panda Cles?

1. It looks like it is REALLY hard to locate a Panda Cles anywhere in the LV stores :sad: . Is this true or would they be able to find one if I called a LV store? Or is it better to call the 800# ?

2. call the 800 number and they can check for you. I completely lucked up last week when I walked in and there it was in the display case.

3. I think you should try to call LV customer service. Good luck !!!

4. yep...call 866-VUITTON. they will be able to locate it at any boutique/Saks/NM, etc.

5. thanks so much :yes: i just called the 866 # & they are closed right now..... a night full of thinking about the Panda <-- :love: until they reopen tomorrow.

ps. blackbutterfly, you like the rock? i used to work with him.... ;) he's such a cutie!

6. ohhhhhhh... lucky girl!! :yes:

7. I just purchased one for my son through LV Customer Relations. They were able to locate me one from Atlanta. It was pretty banged up though. Sicne theres limited stock I cant complain. Good Luck!

8. Good Luck!

9. Ok, am I asking for the wrong thing when I call? I called the Scottsdale Az LV store near me and asked if they had any of the leather Panda keychains in and the SA said they were discontinued. Then I saw in a post where the Maui store might have a few. So I called Maui and the SA there said they were seasonal? :blink:

What should I be asking for? How do you pronounce Cles? Sorry to ask such a dumb question :blink:

10. I thought the "Panda" design was a Special Edition?? What's a cles?

11. :graucho:i more than like the rock!! :love::heart:

12. I thought it was the little Panda keychain, am I wrong and now I'm a total dork on the PF? :blink: lol....

13. how was it banged up? scratches on the hardware?

14. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: you are too cute.....

you should see him in person... :nuts: x's 100

15. How much does it cost? I'm looking for one to go with my damier speedy:smile:. There are some on eBay, but I'm not sure if they are authentic or not.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice