Important to me, PLEASE HELP me pick a combo!

Which combo would you choose?

• Speedy B 30 with Monogram Eva

• Speedy B 35 with Monogram Eva

• Classic Speedy 30 in Ebene and Monogram, since you own Azur

• Classic Speedy 35 in Ebene and Azur, since you own the Monogram 35

• Option #3 and the monogram Eva, forgot about Speedy B

Results are only viewable after voting.
I like cross body bags like the Eva but to tell the truth about it... I load my speedys down pretty much, well I did the 30's and I know this would be too full and heavy and the strap would cut into my shoulder and give me neck pain. Over the shoulder I would use the strap on the speedy ONLY when I was carrying in grocerys, etc. The only reason to be perfectly honest that I want a speedy B is not the strap (I KNOW I KNOW) its because I love the double zipper and where the lock goes plus I like that it has the stripes on the side and there are no leather tabs/ears sticking out... I just think its (B) prettier and its not that I don't love the classic's because I do. The biggest thing I am honestly having trouble with is... speedy 35's or speedy 30's, I think this is my biggest confusion of all.
Ok there it is... its out on the table :P So now vote, lol!!!

As you know I sold my 35 off for a 30.I am loving it so far and I am about your height. I ain't no skinny minny either:P

just putting it out there, don't you want to stray from having all speedy?

Hi! So many times on threads I see people have things to say that are probably not really what the OP wants to hear. I always wonder why they don't keep it to themselves. However, you had a question and instead of being a hater and rude, you asked it so politely! Thank goodness for polite members like you! I was wondering the same thing but wasn't going to ask. :biggrin:

I am voting for #2, although #1 would also be good. I thought you might like #2 because you already have the 30, and the long strap will make the Speedy B sag a bit more. I think a Speedy B and an Eva would be a fabulous combination!