important question for the mods

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Please take this request very seriously, as that is how I am requesting it.

I was a member here for quite some time (over a year). I posted daily in various forums across the board, but mostly "Relationships and Family" and "Health and Fitness".

I recently PM'd someone looking for a specific bag. I was NOT selling anything and simply had a friendly conversation in which I recommended an eBay seller. That recommendation was nothing to do with me, it was simply someone whom I had completed a few good transactions with. A short time later this person was accused of being a scam. I am not arguing whether he/she was or was not, I don't know that information, but I did buy several things from him/her in the past on eBay.

I am SO SO SO SORRY that I PM'd this person. I HONESTLY HAD NO IDEA IT WAS AGAINST THE RULES. I know that is my fault for not knowing the rules, but I am so sincerely sorry for the trouble. My account was in good standing and I rarely had any comments in Ebay threads or other designer threads. I don't buy and can't afford designer things but I love this community. I have been helped in so many ways by other members here. At this time, I have an ongoing PM friendship with two different women who are helping me through troubling personal situations.

In the past year or so that I have had this account, I never once caused any trouble. I had a few hundred posts and logged in almost daily. I was becoming an active member of several (non-designer associated) threads. I was tracking weightloss in the health forum and improving relationships through that forum. I could easily create another account, stay under the radar and continue the posts I was last week. But I don't wish to do that. 1. It's against the rules, and 2. It's just not right.

May I please just have a temporary suspension or some other form of reprimand? Please. I will learn the rules and never break them again!!! I honestly didn't know I was doing something wrong.

I ask that this request simply be considered and whatever the answer is, I will respect. Please and Thank yoU!

2. You seem to match a number of banned members. . . :thinking:
    I know who you are :yes: and it wasn't just soliciting via PM, you were trying to sell or put one of our member's into contact w/ a Seller of a counterfeit. . . we're not the right community for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.