Important Announcement

Vlad

Founder
Admin
O.G.
Mar 16, 1980
Hi ladies,

as you all know, both Megs and I take a strong stand against fakes and companies/individuals that try to market replicas to our members. I do understand that it struck a few members as odd that we allowed companies to market their fake goods to our forum members via the Google Adsense program.

Therefore, I've decided to disable the Google ads for members of the forum completely, and replace them with advertisers who are known and trusted to carry legit and authentic goods. Now, if ya'll love us, you get clickin' and buying to help us cover the nearly 80,000 pageviews that this place gets on a daily basis. :P :lol:

On another note, we are looking for moderators! This forum has grown in the past months beyond anything we could have ever anticipated, and while Megs and I are busy with other responsibilities that fill our lives, we are turning to our trusted and loved members to fill in the voids that may occasionally open.

We're looking for 2-3 peeps that are regulars on our forum to help us moderate the Handbags & Purses forum. Responsibilities would include the occasional deleting of spam threads, moving threads into the proper forum, edit profanity, banning unwanted individuals... If you'd like to become a mod, shoot me an email at vlad{@}purseblog.com and tell me a little about yourself. Prior forum knowledge is a plus, but not a necessity.

Hope to hear from you! :smile:

Should you have any questions, don't hesitate to post them here or email/PM me.

*JJ* said:
i'd love to be a moderator but i have no forum knowledge whatsoever.
i guess that doesn't make me a desirable applicant :sad:
It's not rocket science, it's just a few buttons... trust me. ;)

Shoot me an email if you'd like to become part of the inner workings of the forum!