Impersonator Update

This is great news! Kudos to Swanky for being a good detective!

I don't mean any disrespect, but I had never heard of you before tPF.:shame: But then, I'm not very stylish either.:smile:

Its okay, most people who aren't in the fashion industry have only heard of Rachel Zoe. Its a relatively behind the scence job and is only recently become more known. But any magazine or good magazine with legit photographers would have known she wasn't me or at least would have checked online.

M- I'm so happy for you that everything ( well..almost) has been resolved, and you dont have to worry about this girl been out there, living la vida loca at your expense, now you can breath a bit better, now that this sicko has been caught., btw Ms. RZ is having her "own" show next month..will check it out.

THe funny thing is, as angry and upset I am about the entire situation im somewhat...skeptical. I dont know what it is, im so freakin weird but im feeling somewhat of sympathy for the sicko. She is young, and still in school-maybe she was doing this to pay for school. I hate myself for feeling this way but I feel bad for her.

Please don't feel bad or expend needless energy feeling sorry for someone who knowingly and willingly used YOUR indentity and goods for their own personal gain. This person's intent was obviously not in your best interest (downright malicious)-so do what YOU have to DO to ensure the appropriate consequences are rendered. Do feel good in the fact that this person was captured and that a huge trail of evidence availed itself....I'm happy you are persuing the matter legally. You'll have you let us know how this all unfolds. GL and bless your heart for being so calm and collected throughout this ordeal..what a class act.

Get hold of your logic side and put your emotional side in the drawer on this one. Although the perp is quite young, she's obviously very efficient in research and thievery, and deserves no empathy. The system will probably slap her wrist and let her go but let's hope not. In all likelihood she will not stop. If anyone needs help, there is help to be had; she choose the wrong path. And if the local authorities let her go, perhaps she has broken a fed law in which case I would think she would get a dish of just dessert.

Good luck and hang tough; thanks for updating us.

Horay!!! I remember when you told us about this and I was praying that she'd get caught especially as they had a picture of your child (if I remembe correctly), this girl was sick!. Anyway, I wish you a smooth process whilst this case goes to court and that that troll gets what she deserves. Best wishes!

I am so happy you are coming to resolution on this, I watched your original thread about this unfold and found is so sad and disturbing too. I am so sorry you had invaluable items stolen, but stealing someone's identiy speaks to a person with very deep seated psychological problems, I am very glad you and your family are safe, that is the most important thing in all of this. who knows what people are truly capable of, i consider you very fortunate!

THe funny thing is, as angry and upset I am about the entire situation im somewhat...skeptical. I dont know what it is, im so freakin weird but im feeling somewhat of sympathy for the sicko. She is young, and still in school-maybe she was doing this to pay for school. I hate myself for feeling this way but I feel bad for her.

you not weird to feel that way. i understand it very well. :yes:

once my wallet was stolen in a mall in some city (not in the US). the security personnel caught the thief on the spot. they started to beat him up...i know i should have felt angry but i stopped them from beating him up. for god sake, he was only a 15 years old boy.

I was glad that i still had my wallet so i could get on the plane and go home. but the thoughts about the poor boy made me a little sad/worry at the same time (the punishment for the theft in that country is very servere).