Imperfect Perfect Bags Club: little things making your bag unique

Glamcheer

Jun 25, 2013
This club is for brand new bags and older bags- show us your bags imperfections that make your bag perfect! Even when we buy our balenciagas they come with imperfections and even when we use them within a week or two new imperfections arise! This just makes our bags OUR OWN bag! :smile:
Post pictures and/or tell us what imperfections your bag came with when you bought it and what imperfections started showing up after a week, a month etc.

Our balenciagas have imperfections and that is the whole point of owning them.

I'll start: I'm not sure if the dullish whiteness on the whip stitching along with fuzz is natural or I caused it. Either way I love my bag A LOT. I don't think I caused this and if I did its barely noticeable. I rubbed the handles along with the rest of the bag with a towel and with the dustbag. i also bend the handles a lot and just put my bag on the tables and in the car and the handles seem fine as does everything else. The top corner of my bag is missing some color but its again not very noticeable and makes my bag MY bag! I got it like a week ago. I love my bag so much. Idk if the missing color was there from the beginning it almost looks like a scuff. I love my bags imperfections which make my bag perfect.