Impatient girl!

cllover

Aug 4, 2008
I want to order something from the Horatio boutique. (Not telling because I don't want to jinx it!) I called late this afternoon to see if they have the style in my size - and they do! The SA said she would email me the authorization form and pics, but I haven't gotten them yet. How long should I wait before I bother them again? I don't expect them to get it done right away - at the same time, I want to have the form faxed etc. before someone takes my size. I'm so impatient - I know! :P

I would call back to make sure they haven't 'forgotten' you. I am sure if you are friendly and let them know you are excited about getting your new CLs, that they should understand your excitement/impatience.

I am in ATL and it is 10pm here, so if you called several hours ago(you said this afternnon)........then I would think you should have received something by now.

*Drumroll* I got... TURQUOISE SUEDE ronrons!!! I've been going back and forth about them for soooo long and I finally got them - so pretty!!!

I'm going out to get a really cheap camera and show you all the pics. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to use my cellphone to put pics into my computer.