i'mmm backkk (sort of) i have the most amazing SA ever!

ashleyroe

back from a hiatus!
Aug 26, 2009
alright...

if you can remember i posted alittle while ago about selling a bag from my collection. i picked the alexandra op art sateen tote. i posted it on ebay, and wasn't seeing any views. so out of curiousity i called my lovely SA at macys. i asked if she remember this sale and she said i yes. i explained to her that once i got it home i took the tag off, but only carried it twice, pretty much around my house. stored it away in the dust bag and never looked at it again. now i bought this bag over a year ago and she told me to bring it in, she wanted to look at it.

so i did... and she said it was in perfect condition, i had my receipt and tag... so she asked me what i would like to get instead!

and i've been itching for some black leather...

so who wants to see what i got? :graucho:

sorry for the lousy photos i'm just so excited, i'm moving in as we speak!

DSCN1921.jpg

DSCN1922.jpg

WOW what a great choice I have the Cherry and I'm so in love with the soft leather. Congrats and good thing your SA was super nice to do an exchange for you:biggrin:

it is so very very soft. i can't stop looking at her! i keep going over and putting her on my arm.

HEHE that was me when I first got my cherry girl. Now everytime I use her never want to switch. I was planning on buying the black one as well, but I dont know if I should get it w the GHW or SHW:shrugs:

HEHE that was me when I first got my cherry girl. Now everytime I use her never want to switch. I was planning on buying the black one as well, but I dont know if I should get it w the GHW or SHW:shrugs:

when i looked at the lindsey online i wanted the gold.
all they had in macys was silver. i just really liked the way it looked.

i'm gonna get a patent leather large wristlet in black with the gold hardware with the 25% so i have an option if i wanna take out something wih either hardware.

i didnt realize how much i hated that tote, til i got something that i'm head over heels for.

when i looked at the lindsey online i wanted the gold.
all they had in macys was silver. i just really liked the way it looked.

i'm gonna get a patent leather large wristlet in black with the gold hardware with the 25% so i have an option if i wanna take out something wih either hardware.

i didnt realize how much i hated that tote, til i got something that i'm head over heels for.

OOOH that's a great idea:okay:. Well enjoy your new beautiful purse. She is very lovely.

I was just thinking this. Sorry OP, I mean I am glad you got another bag and its a gorgeous bag but its been over a year. Oh well.

nah, i knew there was gonna be at least one person who wasn't happy she took the bag back.

which is probably the other 200 people who aren't gonna post on this thread because of that.

i'm actually super surprised she did, i thought i'd take the chance and ask since it was still in brand new condition.

either way, i know alot of people are gonna say it was wrong of me to even think about taking it back, but i'm super grateful now to have this amazing gorgeous bag i'm probably gonna use for the next two months straight.