Immediate Help Required!!! Please please please respond!

So far since only receiving the intro box:

LOVE:
Flexibility to skip months if it doesn't interest me, or if I don't have the money to spend. Agree

Discounts if I want to buy other than the monthly box. Agree

The box fits in my mail box (I'm out in the country) so I don't have to wait until the next day then drive all the way into town to the PO for a too-big-for-the-product box. Agree - only I'm NEVER out of the country, just out of my house!!:lol:

DISLIKE/WHAT I WOULD LIKE TO SEE:
I would like to see an option for polish lovers as well. I ended up skipping what would have been my first month because I signed up for nail polish not body lotion or other things like decals and lipgloss. I know my box was all nail related for December, but I don't have the patience for nail decals, and don't really love them, so I skipped. A polish only box would have made me keep this months box so I could try it out.

I'm another person that thinks the packaging is a HUGE waste. I would like to see just the polishes wrapped neatly in bubble wrap/something protective and placed in a box that fits just the polish and the index card. Less moving around in transit and less chances of things getting broken. I hate throwing away a ton of extra packaging, and while it's kind of fun to unwrap something, I would rather not have all the extra waste. Agree - Unless of course polishes are in a cute makeup bag or something!!:biggrin:

Also probably totally unrelated to what you guys will be discussing tomorrow...but who thinks they need to expand their polishes into FLAKIE and HOLO nail polish??? I DOOOOO!!!!!! Also matte polish! Those are things I don't own and don't really have access to in my area because no one is addicted to nail polish and places just don't order the special collections :sad: Umm, H3LL YEAH!!!

Also just throwing it out there that my name would make an awesome nail polish name hehe! Then I would for sure have to buy it. Agree -(but MY name:giggles: AND spelled the way I spell it!!!:lol:)
I have the same problem with logging in and staying logged in.
Thanks for replying to this. Glad to know I'm not th only one, and it was just my computer hating on me; cuz it has in the past ya know!!:P

Thanks for replying to this. Glad to know I'm not th only one, and it was just my computer hating on me; cuz it has in the past ya know!!:P

hehe when I said I'm out in the Country, I meant I live in the middle of no where!!! Surrounded by farms and trees LOL!!! So when our mail people see a package they judge whether it will fit in the box, and if they think it looks too big they will leave it at the PO and give me a notice card in the mail box. Then I have to die wondering what it could be all day until the next day, then I have to drive all the way into town to pick it up.
It was an okay deal when I worked at the post office because I used to get things the same day while the notice was sitting at my house. I could just put it through the computer and take it back out and take it home with me. Then I would just bring the notice card into work with me the next day so we had the record of it being received at the post office.

Also, makeup bags are totally fine! Those are reusable and cute and I can never have too many of those. I just mean the disposable packaging like the box with a paper bag inside tied with a bow, with the polishes and everything wrapped in tissue paper. It's like the box within a box within a box type thing that drives me crazy! So much waste.

:P Maybe it's both of our computers...Mine is conspiring to make me fail my courses because it likes to randomly freeze and crash on me...It's slowly kicking the bucket and I want a mac. Have to wait until I graduate though because I am taking business and have to buy a lot of windows based programs to do my school work :sad:

I don't know if you're already there, but here are my points:

- Website that you don't get logged out of all the time
- Better options on the website for shelf pulls
- More polish, I loved the polish lovers option, but i also like the other extras
- I like that it's monthly and you get the option to skip

They need more... trendy savvy colors.

I do love their line and all.. but seems they are more traditional then... Trendy.
We could use some glitter, holo, duo-chromes and dark shimmery winter colors.

even if they make them just limited editions..
i think they would sell a ton of they offered LE colors.. they would become coveted..

like... a starry starry nights or other HTF colors... we all love.

So it was a very exciting discussion. I'll share some highlights.

•they are completely revamping the maven program! Prepare for your referral link to be cancelled and a new one be issued.

•in your my account info you will be able to see the action from your referral link. You will see as people use it!!

•no more 15.00 referral credits. Prepare for free maven boxes! Every two friends you refer equals a free box!

•i know the website frustrates many, but a brand new exciting website is in the works. Six months or so is the timeline, but its coming!

•in the maven section you'll see a maven catalogue! Shop from there (have to log in to see it!) and you can buy all your products without having to put in your maven code! Also able to purchase extra maven boxes now. Officially rolling out next week but its live now!

•there will always be a polish lovers option via the it box option.

•bubble wrap will be used for future orders as the main form of packaging - yay!!

•there is a core collection of 12 colours. The new website will clarify which 12 are a part of it!!!

Think those were the highlights to come out of the discussion!

Oh! Also, starting January there will be 5 new colours coming out every month. This will insure constant new colours coming out and the ability to maintain a 50 or so catalouge of colours that remains current and on trend.

Thanks for the great report! I have been a Maven from the beginning, and although have never had a problem with any order, am delighted with the improvements that are in the works.

So it was a very exciting discussion. I'll share some highlights.

•they are completely revamping the maven program! Prepare for your referral link to be cancelled and a new one be issued.

•in your my account info you will be able to see the action from your referral link. You will see as people use it!!

•no more 15.00 referral credits. Prepare for free maven boxes! Every two friends you refer equals a free box
!

I'm very happy with most of these changes, but must confess that I'm a bit sad to see the $15 credit go, I've received a few of these and have enjoyed them. At the rate you refer people you'll wind up getting free maven boxes for life!

yay thanks for the update bluejinx!

I'm not too concerned about losing the credit since I doubt I will ever be able to refer people unless they joined through my blog. I'm not a big fan of bugging people to sign up for things and none of my friends share the same addiction to these things like I am.

I'm very happy with most of these changes, but must confess that I'm a bit sad to see the $15 credit go, I've received a few of these and have enjoyed them. At the rate you refer people you'll wind up getting free maven boxes for life!

Haha! Yeah. I've gotten 105.00 this month alone. Not sure how.... But haha. They will try to do a dual system for bloggers so that if they have more than so many free months they can switch over to the credits. But not immediately. Jane seemed very honest though about the system, the company issues and such. I must say, you can't help but root for her to succeed after speaking to her and hearing her honest and upfront answers.